THIRTY NINE

Tempting the Devil means asking for trouble....

It was evening and the guests...that is, the people from Mafia world started to arrive. The golden five were taking care of everything while Jungkook was busy with his own preparations. The security of the island was increased so that nobody from the arrivals tries something fishy.

The party was arranged in the big ball room, away from the main mansion which started to get crowded as the time passed. The hall was decorated elegantly, totally according to Jungkook's net worth and everyone was in awe to see the grand preparations. The bar run from one end of the hall to the other, providing every kind of liquor for the guests.

The dark themed lighting made the whole place mysterious and every little thing about the area screamed the dominance of Jeon Jungkook in the mafia world. Neon lights flashing on the strip dancers dancing around the pole, entertaining and seducing the hungry males made them look even more alluring. The minimal clothes leaving a little to imagination made every men lick their lips.

The music in the background along with the people chattering made the whole place alive. Jimin looked at his watch when the ravenette still didn't came.

When the door opened, everyone turned to look at the new arrival. They all bowed their head respectfully except the golden five to the girl standing in the doorway with her other three partners....the second biggest mafia of Italy.....the CHIMERA...

Lisa's eyes roamed on every head that was bowed down to her and she felt the adrenaline rushing in her veins at the dominance she holds over so many men. She smirked and walked inside. Every men stole glances at the hot diva looking steamy hot in her black crop top and black leather pants accompanied by the black high heeled boots.

The pierced belly button grabbed the attention of many men but none of them dared to show it to the girl who has his eyes searching only for one man... Jeon Jungkook.

Her search stopped when the door opened again and the whole place went silent. Every eye turned to look at the God of Mafia standing in his black suit who arrived fashionably late with his bodyguards standing behind him with guns. The golden five immediately walked over to stand behind him and everyone in the hall, including Lisa bowed down to him, showing their submission and acceptance to the ravenette who has his hand shoved deep in his pocket as he looked at each one of the guest with smug eyes.

He love to see all of them bowing down to him.

He raised his hand dismissing the guest who stood up at his signal and admired him. No one could decide if the suit complimented the ravenette or the ravenette was complimenting the black expensive suit. The thick thighs carried the muscular body effortlessly leaving everyone in awe. Everyone tried to grab his attention but the ravenette cared for none.

He went inside and took his place on one of the table making the golden five joining him immediately. The waiter came running to serve the alcohol to the ravenette who looked a little extra excited today while everyone else went back to what they were doing.

Some people enjoyed the expensive liquors while some enjoyed receiving lap dances from the strip dancers who seduced them with their sexy moves. The drugs were consumed as openly as the people made out with the dancers in the open. They all roamed with their guns like it was nothing.

Jeon Jungkook throws the best parties in the whole Italy.

People would come to say hello to their leader and go away one by one but the ravenette was not paying any attention. He would just look at his expensive watch after every five minute and sigh in disappointment. The time was passing too slow.