SIXTY

Sometimes, when your death nears, your mind stops working!!

Taehyung walked into the silent corridors of an old castle which was not in the best of its shape now. His sharp eyes scanning the whole place for any danger. He wasn't stupid, he knew it can be a trap but what if his sister was actually killed? He can't sit back at home and let this topic go.

She was his sister for fuck's sake.

His heightened senses were on full attention, hearing every little noise of crickets chirping, wind blowing through the narrow corridor making the wrappers of the snacks fly with it, bottles of alcohol lying here and there, blood stained walls clearly showing how dangerous of a place it is.

Anyone could be killed in the puzzles of these thick walls and nobody will come to know about it. Taehyung kept walking until he heard the sound of someone talking.

With careful steps, he walked towards a room from which hushed voices of someone talking were coming. He tried to peek through the tobacco stained door of the room to see the face but the room was dark so he tried to eavesdrop on the conversation going on inside.

''How can be so sure that he will come here?'' A girl asked in a whisper.

''Because I have hit on his nerve....He will be here soon.'' Another female but arrogant voice was heard. Taehyung tried to peek again but he was made unconscious when someone hit on his head. The blonde tried to keep his balance but his legs didn't supported him and he fell on the floor unconscious.

''Boss...he is here.'' The man who had hit the blonde called out for his leader who came there smirking and looked at the blonde with amusement.

''And here we thought you were better, queen......'' She sighed and looked back to his man.

''This place is not safe....take him to the north of Milan. Jungkook will be coming searching for him soon.'' She ordered and went away.

On the other hand, the ravenette came back from the meeting and went to his room. He became confused when he didn't saw the blonde in the living room earlier neither he was here now. He tried to think of some place where Taehyung can be but couldn't come up with any.

Taehyung always spends the time in living room or their bedroom when Jungkook is busy.

He called Jin but the doctor also didn't know about it as he hadn't seen the blonde from a long time.

''Where can he go?'' He thought out loud worriedly. Taehyung never goes anywhere without telling him because he know that Jungkook becomes worried if he don't see him first thing when he come back from his work.

''Where else he will go, Kook.....he must be somewhere on this island only.'' Jin consoled him but he was also getting worried inside.

If they didn't found Taehyung soon, Jungkook can become speedy.

It can trigger his disorder again.

The whole island was searched and the security guards were inquired if they had seen the blonde. Jimin came to Jungkook's room running with scared expressions.

''JK....guards are saying that Taehyung has gone to the city alone. When our men insisted him to come along as per your order, he threatened them and warned them not to tell anything to anyone. Things seems suspicious here....I can't think of anything that can make Taehyung ditch the bodyguards as well as to hide it from us.'' Jimin told the leader worriedly.

Jungkook looked into a distance with a neutral face. The golden five were looking at him terrified. Jungkook behaves like this only when he is about to lash out.