TWENTY ONE

It all starts with the confusion...

It was late in the night and the ruthless mafia leader was unable to sleep. He was feeling confused. He don't know what happened to him when he looked at Taehyung lying there on the table but he was sure, he heard his heartbeat for the first time after years.

He used to think that he don't have a heart now. What was pumping blood inside him was just a machine but he was wrong, he do have a heart. But should he be happy about it? He don't wanna feel anything. He is happy in his life where he tortures anyone who goes to his bad side without feeling a bit of mercy. He don't wanna feel anything, no happiness, no sadness, no hurt, no excitement. He wanted to live a life where he is numb to every emotion.

Taehyung is different, he is sure about that. He is a mystery, a challenge and Jungkook loves challenges but he don't want to get lost in him while solving the puzzle. He could feel that Taehyung is more than a boy with a sexy body, he is different....unique.

His eyes shows the fire burning inside him but his face shows the innocence he has kept hidden deep inside him. He has seen the insecurities behind that boldness, he has seen Taehyung blushing.....he is not a whore who offers his body to everyone, Jungkook has noticed how his hands curls into fists immediately when he touch him, like he don't wanna get touched, like he loathe himself for doing it.....then why?

Why was the blonde doing all this? why he is letting Jungkook use him for his own pleasure?

What Taehyung actually is?

A wicked boy who know how to use his body for getting something in return?

Or a boy who blushes furiously when someone flirts with him?

His blue cunning eyes shows his true colour or the brown eyes that Taehyung keeps hidden under those lenses?

All of it was fucking with Jungkook's mind as he mafia leader played with the paper weight while thinking about Taehyung.

Everyone has went to sleep but Jungkook couldn't feel himself getting sleepy so he was sitting in his office with his feet placed on the table as he dwell deep in his thoughts.

Was it Taehyung who went through his stuff in his room or was he wrong?

Why Taehyung lied to him that he don't know how to use a gun when he very clearly is a master in that?

Every thing was so confusing along with his own emotions. The ravenette didn't knew whom to talk with?....with whom he should share?

But what he will tell them?....that he felt his heartbeat when he saw Taehyung lying naked on the table in meeting room after he fucked the senses out of him? He should have felt aroused, should have felt the need to fuck him again but what he felt was totally different.

He wanted to take care of the blonde, he wanted to tug him in the duvet and let him rest.

Jungkook has never taken care of anyone after sex than why the fuck Kim Taehyung was different?

Jungkook groaned in frustration and threw the paperweight towards the mini bar where the different types of expensive alcohols were present which smashed the bottles, making the alcohol spill everywhere.

Jungkook opened his laptop to busy himself in some work. He should utilise his time in doing something productive, not in thinking about a boy who is a puzzle in himself.

He tried to pay attention on what was written on the laptop screen but what he saw was the sight of Taehyung lying on that table catching his breathe. Jungkook pulled his hair in frustration and when nothing helped, he picked up his laptop and threw it towards the wall harshly making the device black out.