FORTY TWO

''Some people in our world is showing rebellion, JK. They are using your disorder against you for fulfilling their interests and provoking others to go against you.'' Jimin showed the concern. Jungkook was sitting in his office, his main five were standing in front of him giving a report on what happened in last three days.

The mafia leader's face was blank, his face morphed in seriousness as he concentrated on each and every words the boys in front of him saying.

''Those douchebags are provoking the others to boycott you saying that how can a mentally unstable person can be a leader of Mafia.... Those assholes, they all are asking for a death wish.'' Hobi said angrily. He is cheerful and all but he can't see anyone disrespecting their leader. He would kill for Jungkook.

''Don't stress yourself, Kook....this is not something you hadn't handled before. Your health is important.'' Jin said worriedly when he saw Jungkook lost in thoughts, his wounded hand from the night before was now neatly dressed, all thanks to doctor Jin.

'' Get me the names of all the motherfuckers who are playing this dangerous game. They should know who they are standing against of. No one dares to go against JK.'' Jungkook instructed Jimin and Yoongi who nodded.

''And Namjoon Hyung, trace their locations. They need some lesson.'' The ravenette instructed the hacker who saluted the mafia leader with his two fingers dramatically.

'' Hobi....I will nee-'' he stopped when he saw a certain blonde standing in the doorway with a diary in his hands. Everyone looked at Jungkook confusedly and followed his eyes.

All of them became tensed as soon as their eyes landed on Taehyung. Letting the two boys talk now can cause Jungkook to get another episode.

The two boys kept looking at each other. Taehyung felt his insides churning up in anticipation so he averted his eyes but the ravenette kept looking at him openly through nervous and hesitant eyes.

'' We will talk later.'' The ravenette dismissed his Golden five who went out of the room hesitantly. Jin looked at Taehyung with pleading eyes but the blonde kept his gaze serious.

He is not here to play games.

He will end this game today.

Once everyone went out, the ravenette stood up nervously and straightened his clothes. Taehyung's eyes fell on the bandaged hand of Jungkook. The mafia leader noticed it and he immediately hid it behind himself.

''Tae....Y-You here?'' Jungkook asked nervously taking Taehyung's attention away from his hand.

The blonde walked inside and without replying, he threw the diary on Jungkook's table, flinching the mafia a little. The blonde was already feeling thousand of things, thinking about thousand of things, Jin's words still in his mind. He don't wanna get weak before ending all this.

Jungkook looked at the diary and back to the blonde, waiting for Taehyung to say something.

''What is this?'' He asked finally when the blonde didn't spoke and kept looking at him blankly.

''See yourself...'' Taehyung replied simply making Jungkook to pick up the diary hesitantly, his eyes still glued to the blonde. In the process of picking up the diary, a picture fell out of it and Jungkook looked at it confusedly.

A girl stood beside a boy..no. not a boy....beside Taehyung who seemed to be in his teenage, both looking at the camera with their wide smiles. Jungkook looked at the picture carefully to see what Taehyung wanted to show but he didn't find anything. When the blonde saw confusion on ravenette's face, he decided to speak.

''Remember her?'' Taehyung asked bitterly making Jungkook to look at him with furrowed burrows.

''N-No....who is she?'' He asked in bewilderment, his stomach churning in trepidation. Why was Taehyung behaving so dryly? Why wasn't he shouting at him for slapping him?... Why wasn't he asking him about what he saw in the party? There were so many questions but Taehyung didn't showed any sign of curiosity. Instead, he was asking to remember a girl he had never seen before.