EIGHTEEN

In a game of chasing....the winner is the one who don't get tricked by his opponent's provocation.

Taehyung followed Jungkook to the shooting range where many other trainees were working on their targeting skills. When they noticed their leader, they stopped everything and bowed to him in respect.....respect which comes out of fear.

Jungkook dismissed them and everyone dispersed immediately, leaving the two boys in the whole ass big shooting range. Jungkook picked up headphones and placed it on Taehyung's ears making the boy look at him questioningly.

''Safety babe....You could flinch at the sound of shot.'' Jungkook knew the blonde is acting but he still clarified, the signature Jeon Jungkook smirk never leaving his face.

'' Face forward.'' The leader instructed, making the boy turn towards the shape of a man made with cardboard with different circles on his head area.

''Your aim is the red spot on that statue's head.'' And the blonde lifted the gun and hold it in wrong way, deliberately making Jungkook smirk again.

We are playing this way?....fine?

''You are holding the gun in a wrong way, princess.'' The ravenette said and came behind the blonde to correct his posture.

''Hold the gun with your right hand and support it with your left one.'' The ravenette instructed. When the blonde followed, the ravenette hold his waist from behind, his hand traveling to Taehyung's petite stomach sensually and his other hand going to make Taehyung's hand hold the gun properly.

Taehyung's breathe hitched when Jungkook's breathe tickled his soft spot as he placed his chin on blonde's shoulder and looked at his face and Taehyung's heart started racing at the sudden intimacy. The ravenette pushed his bulge into blonde's ass making the boy gulp.

''Raise your arm so that your eye is aligned with the sight.'' The ravenette whispered near Taehyung's ear, his lips teasing the shell of the blonde's ear. Taehyung was too lost in the intimacy that he didn't heard what the ravenette said making Jungkook smirk in amusement. He himself raised Taehyung's arm at the right level.

''Now...'' The ravenette begin, the rough palm of his hand grazing on the bare skin of the blonde under his crop top and Taehyung felt it difficult to focus.

''Hold the gun firmly.'' Jungkook continued, stilling his hand on Taehyung's stomach making the blonde sigh in relief but he still faced a little problem in aiming as Jungkook was literally back hugging him but he still tried.

'' Finally...push forward with your shooting hand and pull back with the supporting hand simultaneously when you fire.....'' The last instruction and he looked at Taehyung from side of his face who gulped down his saliva to help his dry throat.

''You understood babe?'' The ravenette asked, rubbing circles dangerously close to the blonde's swells of breasts who didn't know how to focus on something other that Jungkook's rough hands under his crop top.

But he still nodded making the mafia smirk.

''Good.....now fire on the count of three.''

''One.'' deep breathe.

''Two...'' Taehyung again inhaled deeply when Jungkook nuzzled in the crook of Taehyung's neck as he explored the blonde's silky smooth skin with his hand, his now hard bulge pressing in Taehyung's ass making the boy unwantingly thinking about unholy things....What he can do?...he is also a human being?...but what scared Taehyung was that he was loving the touch....Jungkook's touch.

''Three..'' And just when Taehyung fired, Jungkook sucked on his sweet spot roughly, creating the dark purple hickey and as the mafia leader planned, Taehyung closed his eyes at the sensation and his target missed. Jungkook smirked when Taehyung shuddered under his touch.

The mafia leader pulled back to look at the front and smirked.

''Aww baby...you missed it...so sad.'' He taunted, placing his chin on Taehyung's shoulder as both of his arms were now wrapped around the blonde who had his eyes closed in frustration.

He had never missed a target before.

''I think you should try again...right?'' The ravenette asked mockingly and Taehyung wanted to hit his elbow in Jungkook's ribs but he can't do that so he just smiled fakely.

''Yeah...right.'' and he held the gun again in position, his sharp eyes focusing on the red spots, his face morphed into seriousness as he firmly gripped the gun in place.

Let's see how much you can take, babe.

Jungkook smirked and went back to carry on his torture but Taehyung didn't even blinked as he stood like a statue, eyes focused on the target.

''One'' focused.

''Two'' determined.

''Three.'' and with the count, Jungkook nibbled on the shell of Taehyung's ear who never knew that he was so sensitive there before today. He shook again as a pleasurable lightening coursed throughout in his body at Jungkook's teeth grazed on his shell and the target was missed again.

And the Devil smirked.

'' Oh baby... What happened?'' He asked innocently making Taehyung angry.

''Stop distracting me.'' He finally barked and Jungkook chuckled near his ear and Jungkook tilted his head a little to look at Taehyung.

'' Distractions are everywhere babe....you should be determined on what you want.'' A taunt dripping in honey and Taehyung looked at Jungkook angrily. He raised his gun again, eyes locked with Jungkook who raised his eyebrow and fired.

Eyes still locked with the devil.

And Jungkook made an impressed face when he saw a hole at the spot where Taehyung was to shoot while the blonde looked at the leader with a smirk.

''Guess I had mastered in it way before.'' Reply to the taunt.

'' Mastered in what? Shooting or determination, doll?'' Jungkook asked, tuning the blonde around and holding him close to his body by Taehyung's waist who became nervous for a second when he looked into Jungkook's questioning eyes.

'' Determination....and now, I have mastered in shooting too, all thanks to you... I guess.'' The blonde replied boldly making Jungkook look at him for a moment.

He really hadn't met anyone like Kim Taehyung before.

He couldn't stop himself and captured Taehyung's lips in a hungry kiss who threw the gun immediately and wrapped his arms around the ravenette's neck and kissed him back with the same passion.

They both kissed each other like hungry animals, tongue dancing with each other, sucking, nibbling, biting and fighting for dominance. Jungkook noticed a table behind Taehyung where other guns were placed, he started moving towards it not breaking the kiss as they sticked to each other like no one can break them apart.

When Taehyung's leg touched the table, Jungkook pulled the cloth on it and all the guns placed over it fell down. He picked Taehyung by his waist and placed him on the table and stood in between Taehyung's legs and kissed him hungrily.

He picked Taehyung's one leg by the back of his knee and lifted it upward and bending it to make Taehyung's foot to place on the table beside his other thigh, making the blond lay down on his back breaking the kiss. The position was so intimate that Taehyung felt his heart beating fastly. Jungkook stood in between his legs, his hard bulge pressed against Taehyung's inner thigh, ravenette roughly groping Taehyung's one leg, bending it as the blonde lay on the table vulnerably, his crop top lifted to show his cute tummy.

Jungkook groaned at the sight of a blonde lying there with messy hairs and swollen lips, breathing heavily.

'' How badly I want to fuck you on this table, princess but I have some business to take care of right now.'' Jungkook said and went away, leaving a confused, annoyed, irritated, aroused and panting Kim Taehyung lying on the table in the shooting range.

Shit!!...Kim Taehyung...get your shit together and focus on your mission.

_________________

Your thoughts about this chap??

Please..please.. and please...do vote and comment.