TWENTY FIVE

You don't believe until you confess....

BANG!!

The whole corridor was silent. Everyone looked at Jungkook with wide eyes but the mafia leader has his eyes glued to the dead body lying on the floor, blood was pooling around it. His dark eyes looked at the blood in satisfaction.

''JK...Ho-''

''Not now, Park.'' Jungkook cut Jimin in the middle of the sentence who was beyond disbelief. He couldn't believe Jungkook just killed-

''Doll.....Go to your room...I'll be there soon.'' Jungkook cut Jimin's thoughts as he told Taehyung to go to his room. The blonde, who was standing with both his hands placed on his mouth and looking at the dead body of the guard who caught him red handed flinched at Jungkook's cold voice.

He looked at Jungkook with teary eyes.....it could be him in place of that guard if Jungkook has believed his man.

''You killed y-your own man?'' Taehyung can't believe it.

''I trust you, princess.'' And Taehyung looked at him with unreadable expressions along with Jimin who looked at Jungkook like he has gone crazy.

''Jackson....clean the mess.'' Jungkook ordered and turned around to leave.

Its my chance to play, princess.....

Once inside the gym....Jungkook threw punches after punches on the punching bag. He has to let out his frustration if he don't want to be out for four days again.

Jimin came inside angrily.

''What the fuck did you do, JK?...you killed your own man?'' Jimin asked angrily but Jungkook didn't stopped. He kept hitting the bag as his mind kept flashing a specific image in front of his eyes.

Tears in Taehyung's brown eyes and the red bruises on his wrist.

''JK?....How can you trust that blonde?'' Jimin asked again but Jungkook was too lost. His body was sweating badly and his knuckles got bruised but he didn't stopped.

'' JUNGKOOK?.....Are you listening to me?'' Jimin finally snapped making Jungkook stop. He turned around to see an angry Jimin panting heavily.

'' Calm down Park....you will get a cardiac arrest.'' Jungkook said picking up the bottle of water from the bench.

''I don't understand what you just did?...Why did you killed your own man when that Kim Taehyung was the one at fault?'' Jimin asked again and Jungkook drunk the water making Jimin wait for him.

''I know what I am doing, Park..'' Jungkook said as he bottled the cap and Jimin raised his eyebrow.

''Really?.. then enlighten me why did you killed that guard?'' Jimin asked tilting his head a little.

Because that douchebag dared to touch him.

''Because I want to play with him now....I want him to live in his imagination where he think that I trust him. I am waiting for him to open his cards...why he is doing all this?'' Jungkook said to Jimin. He don't want to tell the real reason of killing that guard because he know that Jimin will not understand him.

Jungkook can't explain what he himself don't know. He don't know why does he became so angry when he saw that man touching Taehyung.

Even when he knew that Taehyung was lying, he couldn't stop himself from killing that guard.

''But you could ask him directly. He will have to speak truth if you torture him.'' Jimin replied.

''There is no fun in that, Park...Real fun is in letting the person think that he is one step ahead of you and then, on the right time, pull the right strings and your opponent will be a heap of mud in front of you.'' Jungkook explained looking at his own image in the mirrors on the walls of the gym.