EPILOGUE

EIGHT MONTHS LATER.....

Driving fast at the vast and empty highways of California on a clear evening, Jungkook chuckled as Taehyung cursed and shouted at him to slow down but the mafia leader was having fun teasing him. He put more pressure on the gas sending the red sports car almost flying with the air. Taehyung closed his eyes and clutched the seat belt tightly against his chest.

" Jeon Jungkook....if you didn't slow down, Imma hit your head with the steering wheel.'' He shouted again but the ravenette only laughed loudly. The other cars and the people by which the car passed by, they looked at the over speeding car horrified.

''Did you actually made me wear this dress to kill me?'' The blonde screamed scared.

''Of course not, baby....Its just that its fun seeing you scared of something.'' Jungkook said without looking at the blonde as his eyes were focused on the road ahead.

''What the fuck?'' The blonde looked at him without opening his eyes...lol.

''Now I know what to use against you next time when you will be arguing with me.'' Jungkook said and took a sharp turn to the left.

''AHHHH!!..JEON JUNGKOOK.....If I lost my voice today, It will only be your fault.''

''You won't, doll open your eyes and look ahead. Its so fun!!''

''You brought me to California to show how much fun it is to drive insanely?'' He asked in disbelief.

''No...that was not the main reason though, but still....you should enjoy this too.'' Jungkook again said excitedly driving crazily.

''If you didn't slow down, You are going to sleep on the couch for a whole week, Kookie.'' And this was the reason that Jungkook was driving below the average speed after a few moments. Taehyung laughed looking at Jungkook's pouting lips and bambi eyes which were glued to the road ahead as he tried to make the blonde understand that he didn't like how Taehyung just blackmailed him.

''I didn't ask you to race against tortoise, Kookie.'' He chuckled making Jungkook pout even more. Taehyung kept looking at the sulking male with heart eyes. He looked so cute yet hot wearing that white suit that had made Taehyung's eyes go the size of tennis ball when Jungkook had came to him with the dress he is wearing right now.

He had asked what was so special that Jungkook was wearing not only something other than black....but also white...the colour Taehyung always wanted to see on Jungkook to which the ravenette had replied that it was to surprise him.

And Taehyung loved the surprise very much.

(Jungkook's costume)

''huh?...You ain't talkin to me?'' The blonde asked faking a gasp making Jungkook tilt his head a little like he was telling himself to not look at Taehyung right now because once he looked at his cute pouting lips and puppy eyes, he will not be able to stay mad at him.