TWENTY EIGHT

Love makes you blind but betrayal opens your eyes to the harsh reality...

Jungkook looked at Taehyung for a moment. He was confused why Taehyung was so silent suddenly. Half an hour ago, he was all chirpy and playful and now, he was sitting in the passenger seat quietly looking out of the window as they drove back.

Taehyung was not talking to the mafia since he had came back from the washroom because he don't wanna get soft. He just want to end his mission now and go back to his previous life where he don't have to lie again and again, to people around him or to himself as well.

However much he try to deny the fact that he don't feel soft for Jungkook, deep down he knew that the mafia leader affect him more than one way and these feeling what he is having towards Jungkook can come in his way and make his work harder, so he just want to end all this quickly, before he grow some hard feelings for the ravenette.

''Are you alright, baby?'' Jungkook asked hesitantly making Taehyung to come out of his thoughts.

''Y-Yeah..'' he replied shortly. Jungkook wanted to scoop him in his arms and caress him until he gets his cheerful Taehyung back but he couldn't do that right now, Taehyung was behaving differently.

It was late in the night and it was the secluded area of Italy, the location where Jungkook wanted to experiment but now, he was a bit doubtful looking at Taehyung's behaviour.

''Shit!!'' He cursed making Taehyung look at him curiously.

''What Happened?'' he asked, the ravenette looked in the rear view mirror and tsked.

Fuck!!.Should I carry on with the plan?

The ravenette thought when he saw three cars following them. He was contemplating about backing off from the plan. Just one call and the whole stunt will be cancelled but he also needs to know what Taehyung's motive is? Why is he here? Why was he collecting so much information about him?

Just fuck it!!

He thought and his hand went to the gear stick and his feet put pressure on the accelerator making the car speed up immediately, Taehyung became shocked when he saw the speedometer.

''What are you doing?'' He asked confusedly, clutching his seatbelt tightly. He fears high speed.

Just last time doll....I promise you I will never play a game with you again.

''Someone is following us.'' Jungkook informed looking straight ahead. He needs to end this game soon.

''W-What?... But you are a mafia.'' Taehyung asked baffled, his eyes widen in disbelief. Jungkook chuckled when he saw Taehyung's face.

''Mafia's also have enemies, Princess....'' Jungkook said smiling cutely and Taehyung felt himself relaxing, his own lips threatened to curve into a smile but he stopped himself.

His enemies are following him....when he is alone, no security...that means, he can die.. yes, very easily...

Taehyung's conscience said making the blonde restless.

''What will you do n-now?'' The blonde asked to the ravenette who looked at him for a moment.

''We must outrun them...I can fight alone with all of them but I also have to protect you right now, that means if they got overtake us, it will be a danger.'' Jungkook lied and he felt bad for doing that. Taehyung looked at him for a moment before gulping down.

He is thinking about me when his own life is in danger.

''But how can you outrun them...they also h-have cars.'' Taehyung asked scared. He don't know what he should do right now...should he be happy that Jungkook can die today or should he be sad about it?.. His emotions were confusing him.