TEN

The most painful death is to let a person live with the most cruel wounds....

The whole room was deadly silent and only one bulb was illuminating the room. Seven men were tied to a chair and tears stained their faces as they screamed for pity and mercy. The man sitting in front of Jungkook shouted again and again that he was innocent but the devil sitting in front of him was not ready to listen anything other than a name...

A name....a person who has dared to go against Jeon Jungkook.

After Jimin's call, Jungkook left Taehyung, not before promising that he will meet the blonde soon and reached the dock where the new consignment of drugs was going to arrive. The information was kept confidential and only a limited people knew about it, but somehow, the information got leaked and someone planted the bomb in the ship and blasted the whole cruise with millions worth of drugs.

But Jungkook didn't cared for money, he was concerned about that person who has guts to cross Jungkook's path. Seven peoples.....only they knew about the arrival of drugs other than Jungkook and Golden5 and each of them is going to face the devil now.

Simply means, they all are going to lose their lives.

Currently, the manager's right hand was sprawled on a table with his fingers apart and Jungkook was playing with a knife, tapping the tip of army knife in between his fingers fastly. The manager tried to pull his hand back but Jungkook's hold on his hand was deadly.

His face was blank but his eyes were shining in amusement. He loves it when someone challenges him.The hairs falling on his eyes and the slight smirk on his lips made him look psychotic and the rest of six men, whose turn was going to come after their manager, they were scared to shit as they prayed to God for a miracle.

'' I r-really do-don't know, Jeon...P-''

''Name.. Dante?...Gimme a name and I'll free all of you.'' Jungkook cut him calmly, still keeping his assault on his fingers.

'' I n-never told anyone ab-about that ship, JK.''

'' Then how the information got leaked?'' Jungkook asked, his eyes focused on the blood oozing out of the sides of Dante's fingers which have deep cuts by now. He love the sight and smell of blood, it gives him satisfaction.

'' I sw-swear on my family, Jeon.'' The man kept pleading as the fear inside him was clearly visible on his face.

'' Prove it.'' Jungkook gave him a choice.The man was baffled while the rest of six man thought that maybe they can get another chance if their manager proved himself innocent. They all really don't know how this information passed their security. None of them has told anything to anyone and the sudden blast caused a chaos in the underworld that someone dared to go against Jeon Jungkook...the ruthless mafia.

And Jungkook don't take his disrespect easily. He will go to any extent to find that rebel and torture him until he take a pledge that he will not cross devil's path in his next seven lives too until and unless he want to suicide.

He just want a name to an unfaced person.

'' H-How can I p-prove that?'' The manager asked, confused, scared, hesitant and what not.

'' Then how can I trust you, Dante?'' Jungkook asked, still calm as a lake water and his calmness was worrying his golden5.

They know what nobody knows.

'' I am not ly-'' Before the completion of his sentence, the knife pierced his throat, His eyes widened, His body shook in pain and his words left unsaid as deep, hot, red blood oozed out of the wound, the droplets of which stained Jungkook's face who was now looking at the dead man smirking devilishly.