FOUR

You can't find someone who is lost willingly and don't want to be found....

It has been hours and they could still not find the mysterious dancer who got vanished into thin air making Jungkook furious. The golden five have advised their men not to come in front of Jungkook at the moment because he is not in his right state of mind. He want that blonde at any cost or he will lose his sanity.

He was currently in his personal Gym, beating the shit out of the punching bag bare knuckles making them bleed out. He has been spending his energy from last two hours but he seemed that he is never going to be tired. He has been constantly hitting the bag without taking any break making the other four boys tensed.

They know what follows after.

He was panting badly, sweating extremely, his hairs tied up in a half bun but his punches were still as strong as they were at the start. No one dared to talk to him. His muscles contracted and flexed with his moves, his abs shone brighter with sweat shining under the light and his eyes fixed on the sand bag in front of him but his mind was still lost in those blue mysterious eyes which hold embers in them.

Namjoon entered the room with a folder and everyone looked at him expectantly but the ravenette still didn't stopped.

'' I have found something.'' Namjoon said, pushing his specs on the bridge on his nose.

''Name?'' Is all Jungkook asked, continuously punching the bag. He smirked to himself because he knew, his team is the best and there is nothing they can't find.

''Kim Taehyung.'' Namjoon replied and Jungkook stopped.

''Kim Taehyung....hmm..'' Jungkook said to himself aloud, testing how the name sound so beautiful and how easily it rolled out of his tongue. He looked at Namjoon for further information, holding the punching bag still.

''He is 24 years old, came from Korea a week ago. I couldn't find much as he is not a Italian resident and his Korean details wouldn't had been much of use.'' Namjoon completed. He had hacked into government database and found out all this information.

'' Any information on where he lives?'' Jungkook asked blankly, his mind running extra miles.

''Italian government don't keep track of where their tourists stays, JK.'' Hobi joked. What?...he can't stop his funny self. His mouth has no filter.

Jimin pinched his arm, telling him not to make bad jokes at this moment. Hobi winced and his eyes widen when he saw Jungkook looking at him angrily. He is not in a mood to laugh at his pathetic jokes.

Jungkook picked his gun and pointed it towards Hobi who raised his hands in surrender. The gunshot echoed in the air and Hobi flinched and closed his eyes but he didn't felt the pain. He opened his eyes when he heard a thud sound and saw everyone looking behind him.

A dead body of Jungkook's bodyguard lie flat on the ground and blood pooled around him.

Jimin looked at Hobi with a it-could-have-been-you look and Hobi bite his tongue. Jungkook threw the gun harshly on the wall. Everyone looked at each other helplessly.

Only one thing can make Jungkook's anger disappear and that is a blonde boy with blue eyes. He needed to bang that sexy ass to release his frustration.

'' Dwell in Korean database and take out all of his information and tell Jackson to keep searching for him. We know his name now, it wont be hard to find him.'' Jungkook ordered and went back to punching the bag. He can't sleep peacefully until he has that blonde in his bed who made him hard by just a look.

''You have a meeting at mythos in the morning with our new partner who will be smuggling weapons, JK. You need to rest.'' Jimin said when he saw the ravenette sweating with all the overwork he was doing to make his body exhausted.

'' You know I won't. Leave me alone.'' Jungkook ordered rudely without looking at any of them not leaving any other option for them.

The four boys went out leaving Jungkook alone with his anger and a poor punching bag.

Jimin smacked Hobi as soon as they all came out of the Gym making Hobi whine. Sometimes, he behaves like he is a child, not some killer of a mafia gang.

''Ouchh..what?'' Hobi asked, rubbing his head and looking at Jimin narrowly.

''You know that your mouth can be the reason behind your death someday....right?'' Jimin asked and Hobi pouted while Yoongi smiled to himself and threw himself on the couch when they reached the living room.

'' But seriously guys....I was just stating the fact.'' Hobi replied pouting but nobody paid attention to him.

''We need to find that blonde if we want our men alive. JK has gone mad and not seeing who he is shooting.'' Jimin said concerned as everyone settled down.

'' Right.... Even Jin Hyung can't help us in this. JK is not ready to listen anything.'' Hobi agreed.

'' But I don't understand one thing.....Why JK is so adamant to search that blonde?.... Had he somehow grew feelings for him?'' Namjoon asked confusedly. He has never seen Jungkook so restless but he hadn't seen that blonde too...its not his fault.

'' No Joon Hyung, Jungkook doesn't have a heart to have feelings. He don't want a permanent relationship in his life. He thinks of it as a mere weakness. He only want that blonde to be his one night stand....just like he have every other night.'' Jimin explained and Yoongi couldn't agree more.

'' All that hard work for only one night?'' Hobi asked wide eyed.

'' I hope you have seen that boy.'' Jimin replied with a raised eyebrow.

''Thats true. He was really hot, I must say.'' Hobi said and Jimin's smile faltered a little but he covered it immediately.

'' Right.....just the way JK likes his flings.''

The night went hard for everyone as Jungkook was being moody. He was constantly throwing tantrums and two more men were dead by morning.

Mafia got ready for the meeting and as usual, they went to the city via yacht as Jungkook needed some time to calm his nerves.

Everyone looked down in submission when Jungkook went out of his car at the entrance of the hotel. Everyone knows who Jeon Jungkook is and what he is capable of.

They all walked towards the elevator and Jungkook's eyes widen when he got a glimpse of that blonde from last night again. He tried to stop the doors from closing but he was too late. The doors closed and Jungkook punched the wall harshly in frustration.

His men ran to find the boy immediately, leaving Jimin with Jungkook to control if something goes out of control again. No one can tame the devil but they can control the damage devil will create.

'''You are making it hard for yourself Kim Taehyung.....more frustrated you make me, the more you will sore.''

Jungkook warned the blonde in his mind and went with Jimin for their important meeting as the others were searching for the boy.

But the boy was smirking seeing the most dangerous mafia all worked up for him.

__________________

And the saga continues....

Tell me what's going in your mind....