BONUS CHAPTER [M]

SMUT WARNING!!

DON'T READ AHEAD IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE!!

The morning rays were warm and comforting as they fell over a boy sleeping peacefully on the bed. After a tiring night of travelling from California to the sin city, Vegas for their Honeymoon....Jungkook was sleeping like he hadn't slept in ages while the blonde lie in the bed thinking about when the ravenette will wake up.

He tried to wake up the mafia leader but Jungkook just snuggled more into him making Taehyung pout. He didn't like the starting of his Honeymoon.

A wild idea came to his mind and he smirked.

Getting out Jungkook's hold with much difficulty, he went to take a shower. Once refreshed, the boy came outside wearing a pink silk robe and opened the side drawer of the bed. He knew he could rely on the hotel rooms of Vegas for everything he need to make this boring morning a wild one.

He took out the cuffs from the drawer and looked at a sleeping Jungkook with an arrogant smirk.

Why only Jungkook get to tie him up?

So, with an evil plan, Taehyung went on to tie Jungkook's hands and feet to the bedpost. The ravenette groaned at the disturbance but didn't woke up. Taehyung chuckled and went to washroom again.

Taehyung went to sit beside the ravenette who was still sleeping. The slightly parted lips of the ravenette made Taehyung to lean in and kiss those delicious lips slowly. Jungkook didn't woke up at first but he eventually started kissing back the blonde in his sleepy daze.

As the mafia queen pulled back, Jungkook opened his eyes. A beautiful smile made its way to Jungkook's face when he saw Taehyung looking at him with heart eyes but his smile was soon replaced by shock and surprise when he tried to hold the blonde.

Taehyung smirked and stood up from the bed as Jungkook looked at the restrains at his hands and feet. The blonde walked towards the fridge in their room and took out the bowl of ice cubes from it.

''Mrs Jeon...what is this?'' He asked in his sleepy tone making Taehyung smile. Placing the bowl of ice on the table, Taehyung turned to him with sultry expressions.

''They are cuffs, Mr Jeon.....the one you always use to tie me up....remember?'' He asked innocently but his blue eyes told Jungkook that there is more to come.

The ravenette had told him that he looks more sexy with blue eyes so Taehyung thought to give it a try.

''But why have you tied me?'' Jungkook asked confused.

''Why always you gets the chance to tie me up, Mr Jeon? Its not only you who is kinky....I have a bondage kink too.'' He winked as he opened the knot which was holding his robe in place.

''But bab-''

''Shhh!!..Today...only I will speak so if you want me to gag you, then keep talking.'' Taehyung warned him slowly slipping off the sleeves of his robe down his arms revealing the beautiful milky white skin.

Jungkook licked his lips when the robe fell down revealing a sexy red bra cupping those deliciously perfect breasts and the lacy G-string panty revealing more than it was hiding the most intimate parts of the blonde.

Taehyung closed his eyes as he roamed his own hands on his neck to his breasts to his stomach slowly feeling up himself. Junior Jungkook stood up when Taehyung moaned as he cupped his mammary tissues.

''You are not d-doing right, Mrs Jeon.....You can't touch yourself.'' Jungkook said as he struggled to get free making Taehyung smirk.

''Will you punish me later if I did, Mr Jeon?'' He asked walking towards the couch that was in the straight vision of the ravenette who thrashed to get free.