THIRTY FOUR [M]

SMUT WARNING!!

DON'T READ AHEAD IF YOU ARE UNDERAGE OR UNCOMFORTABLE WITH SUCH CONTENT.

_____________

Taehyung looked at Jungkook in fear, all of his anger vanished into thin air when the ravenette started undoing his belt. The blonde gulped and crawled back a little forgetting the stinging burn in his bruised wrist.

''JK...What a-are you doing?'' He asked terrified, his eyes widen in shock. The ravenette looked at him with angry eyes, wrapping the belt around his fingers.

''That's not what you were calling me a while ago, doll.'' He smirked and started walking forwards. Taehyung gulped dryly and crawled back only to be hit by the edge of the bed. He helplessly looked around to get an escape but there was none.

The Devil was standing in front of him.

'' J-JK...I-''

''Daddy....Its daddy for you, baby....and you don't talk back to daddy. That's the first rule.'' Jungkook said sitting in front of Taehyung on his feet, his hand clutching the belt tightly as he looked at Taehyung with devilish smirk.

Taehyung felt tears brimming in his eyes when he saw a never seen evilness in Jungkook's eyes. He has seen the cold mafia's blank, dark, angry, amused, psychotic, maniac and confused eyes but what he was seeing today was something he has never witnessed before.

He looked like a wounded Devil....a Devil with open wounds.

''You can't do this, J-JK'' Taehyung tried again making Jungkook even more angry. He sighed angrily and wrapped the belt in his hand around Taehyung's throat making the blonde shocked, an evil smirk plastered on his face.

''You forced me to show you what I can do, princess...and now, you will see what a Devil can do.'' Jungkook warned tightening the belt around Taehyung's neck, choking him. Taehyung felt himself panicking, his eyes widened and mouth opened to gasp in the air.

''I will make you my pet and always keep you collared....look, how beautiful you are looking right now...then, you will not dare to talk back to me or leave me ever.'' Taehyung's face became red as his lungs worked overtime.

Jungkook loosened the belt making Taehyung cough out as he breathed in oxygen but what shocked as well as surprised him was that he felt a strange thrill, a strange sensation travelling down his veins which straight went to his core, making him feel a tingling sensation in between his legs.

Fuck....Do I have a chocking kink?

He looked at Jungkook who was looking at him in amusement. The slight pleasure he just felt was not gone unnoticed by the ravenette, he tilted his head a little and looked at the blonde cockily.

''Enjoying your punishment?.... Oh Tae, you are a bigger slut than I thought you was.'' Jungkook said amusedly and Taehyung wanted to smack himself for getting turned on hearing those words which should have made him feel humiliated.

His face and ears turned pink as he became flushed but then he remembered, he was angry at the mafia leader and want to make his life hell....he will not submit to the ravenette at any cost.

'' Whatever you are doing, JK....it can't make me submit to you.'' He talked back again making Jungkook go back to his evilness.

''We will see that in a few minutes, doll. I'll make sure you learn your lesson'' With that, Jungkook stood up and went to his walk in closet. The blonde's eyes followed his actions and a few moments later, the ravenette came back with a box.

''STRIP.'' Jungkook ordered the blonde who was sitting on the ground leaning onto the bed even without looking at him. Taehyung raised his eyebrow questioningly but when the mafia leader didn't looked at him, he chuckled.