FOURTEEN

Put what the Devil wants in a bait and he will be your prisoner...

After taking a tour of the island, Taehyung went to his room as Jimin called Hobi for some work. The blonde plopped on his bed and stared at the ceiling as he thought about everything. Now when he is in Jungkook's house, he will have to play his game very carefully. Jungkook is very sharp along with his Golden5, he will have to be very cautious if he don't want them to get suspicious.

Everything was alright but what took Taehyung's attention was Jungkook's absence since he has came here. he had not seen the ravenette. Last night, when he was going to sleep, he thought that Jungkook will come to his room because he is hungry for sex but after waiting for so long, when Jungkook didn't came, he decided to sleep.

Now, when Hobi has shown him the whole place, he decided to go to Jungkook's room to see what the heck that mafia leader was doing. He stood up abruptly and looked into the mirror to check his appearance. He will have to take care of his looks if he wants Jungkook to remain interested in him.

On his way, he prayed to God to not let Jimin come in front of him. He very cautiously tiptoed towards Jungkook room. Standing in front of the ravenette's door, he looked to his left and right to check if anyone was watching. Once confirmed that nobody was having an eye on him, he push the door a little to see if it was open and to his happiness, the door opened revealing Jungkook's master bedroom.

The whole room was spacious. Whole room was dark themed which screamed dominance, Just Jungkook's style. The expensive antique materials placed on the night stand showed the wealth ravenette have, a desk stacked with papers with a chair pushed under it. The whole room was so neat and Taehyung doesn't wanted to, but he noticed the masculine smell of Jungkook that lingered in air.

He tip toed inside and found no one. Jin said that he was in his room but there was no one. His eyes fall on the stack of papers on the desk and his mind came up with a plan but just when he was about to walk towards it, Jungkook's bathroom door opened and the ravenette walked out freshly showered.

Taehyung's mouth widen in surprise when Jungkook suddenly came bare bodied into his room, with only towel hanging low on his waist. The ravenette looked at the blonde who was looking at him like he has seen some ghost, his cheeks and ears turned red and he smirked. Taehyung didn't wanted to blush, he has prepared himself for not getting affected by Jungkook in any way but when the ravenette suddenly attacked him with his naked glory, he couldn't stop his nervous system from reacting this way.

When his mind blocked out, he worked on his instincts and closed his eyes tightly and turned around, like he has seen something that was forbidden. His mouth still opened in astonishment.

Jungkook's tanned muscular body with his lickable abs and chiseled chest is too much to handle for any living being and Kim Taehyung is no alien. Jungkook's biceps and triceps flexed when he towel dried his hair and his v line which went to hide under the towel made Taehyung gulp. He could imagine what was hidden underneath.

Jungkook stopped drying his hair and threw the towel onto the chair near the table with a smirk. He very clearly knew how flustered the blonde boy was.

'' You came to my bedroom yourself...what should I understand by that, doll?'' The ravenette asked, emphasising the word bedroom, teasing the already flustered boy who suddenly was feeling too hot.

''I-I was g-... Ahem...I didn't s-saw you since yesterday so I t-thought-'' The boy don't know what to say next.

'' So you thought to sneak peak into my room when I am almost naked?'' Jungkook asked smugly again. now walking closer to him and the blonde still has his eyes closed but he could hear the ravenette walking towards him which made his heartbeat race.