FORTY

Broken promises and broken trust is hard to mend...

It was next day when the golden five were sitting in the living room worriedly. Jungkook will take one more day to wake up and Taehyung has kept himself locked up in his room. He didn't come down even for the breakfast. While Jin was worried about Jungkook, he was a little disappointed in Taehyung too. He never thought Taehyung feel this way for him, or for any of them.

''Our foreign partners are showing a little hesitancy for our upcoming shipments. This is not a good sign.'' Yoongi said looking at the table in front of him.

''After what happened tomorrow, it was inevitable.'' Hobi agreed.

''But if things stayed this way, our influence on Mafia world may decrease. We need to do something.'' Namjoon added.

It was what they feared the most. Once things get out of four walls in Mafia world, they becomes the forest fire which don't take time in destroying the whole forest. Its the reason they had hide Jungkook's disorder from the whole world because it can destroy what the ravenette has created with so much hard work and dedication.

''It is all because of that Kim Taehyung. If he had kept his tongue in control, JK wouldn't have been in this condition.'' Jimin spat angrily.

''Its not his fault, Jimin. He was made to behave like that. May be we did something that made him feel betrayed.'' Jin defended Taehyung.

Whatever happened, but his heart was still not ready to accept Taehyung as a threat to them.

''Don't defend him, Hyung....he is not what he looks like.'' Jimin countered.

''But I didn't understand one thing....Why JK said that Taehyung belongs to him?'' Namjoon asked confused taking everyone's attention towards the words Jungkook had said in front of hundreds of gangsters.

''Yeah...That is something that is messing with my mind too. JK never say that to his flings.'' Jimin said.

''He is not some fling for him, Jimin...'' Jin scolded Jimin who looked at Jin with a raised eyebrow.

''What do you mean?'' Namjoon asked.

'' Kook Loves him.'' Jin said in a whisper making the rest of the boys shocked and surprised. They never thought the Jungkook will love anyone, ever. They all went tongue tied for a few moments.

''But....'' Jimin don't know what to say further. Should he be happy that Jungkook was trying to let someone in his life or should he be worried that the person his friend loves is a traitor who came to this Island with some motive. A person who can break Jungkook's heart without even thinking twice.

And Jungkook will not be able to handle that.

Jimin or any of them can't see Jungkook going insane. He already had became a Devil, if Taehyung broke his heart, he will not hesitate to make the whole world a living hell.

''He can break Jungkook for forever, Hyung.'' Jimin shared his worries.

''And he is the only one who can bring our Kookie back to us.'' Jin stated making everyone lost in their thoughts.

''What if he took it as a chance to use Jungkook's love to complete his motives. He had came here preplanned for some stupid reason we don't know, it is possible that he can use Jungkook's feelings for his own use.'' Jimin said worriedly.

''Jimin is right, Taehyung can't be trusted. How can we let him play around with Jungkook's heart? What if he left it wounded?'' Hobi agreed with Jimin who smiled at the boy.

''Your concern is not invalid though, but we can't do anything now. Kook is already crazy about him. No matter what is Taehyung's plan, Jungkook is always at risk. If he decided to leave, Jungkook will be devastated and if he decided to stay and play with Jungkook's feelings, Kook will still be devastated.'' Jin shared his thoughts but deep down, he believed that Taehyung is not that cruel.