FIFTY

"umm...excuse me?" The ravenette called the helper who looked at Jungkook confusedly but still, she came forward plastering a generous smile on her lips like she always does for her customers.

" How can i help you,Sir?" The girl asked in her professional tone.

" Actually i wanna buy t-that for my boyfriend but he wants a specific colour." Jungkook said pointing towards the statue of the girl wearing a sexy lingerie. The salesgirl looked at the statue and smiled again.

"What colour does he want, sir?" He asked sweetly encouraging a nervous Jungkook.

He couldn't believe what he was doing right now.

A mafia leader was standing in Victoria secret to buy lingerie for his boyfriend to prove him that he actually loves him.

Wow...just wow.

"He didn't tell me that. He just said to buy any colour which he think will suit h-him...something in pastel." The ravenette fiddled with his fingers as the girl looked at him sympathetically.

" O-okay...tell me about your boyfriend's personality...may be i can help you." The girl replied and Jungkook's face lit up. The boy was worried if he chose the wrong colour.

"He is blonde, with smooth white skin, brown eyes and an angelic face." Jungkook replied sweetly and the girl nodded understandingly.

" Well....pastel colours will look good on him. Do you want me to show you some?" The girl asked making Jungkook a little uncomfortable. Talking about something so personal and intimate made him feel a little uneasy.

But still....he just wanted to finish it quick and go out to the Devil waiting outside for him.

So he nodded and followed the girl. The other salesgirls and the customers looked at him with amusement and weird expressions but Jungkook didn't tried to meey their eyes.

He was already embarassed.

The girl took Jungkook to a section of the store where many different lingerie of different colours were put on display. The girl waved his hand towards the displayed peices.

"They are the latest collection and girls like to wear them now a days. There are extremely comfortable made with the finest fabric and boost their confidence as they hold their breasts firmly. Your boyfriend will also love them." The girl explained making Jungkook to look at the displayed lingerie with surprised face.

What's the connection of lingerie and confidence??

The ravenette for the first time came to know about different types and styles of undergarments available for girls in the market. The different types of Bras displayed made his mind spin.

''We have different types of bras including padded, non-padded, wired, non wired which also comes in different styles like t-shirt bra, push up bra, underwired, convertible or multiway bra, bralette, strapless, front open, halter, Bandeau, Plunge bra, Cage bra, Transparent, bridal bras, Lace bras, Demi bra, Seamless bras, and many more....Which one do you want, sir?'' The salesgirl asked in her professional tone.

She was a professional and its her work to show her customers around the lingerie and explain them about it but all the names messed with the mafia boss's mind.

He don't remember even one name?

Too much information!!

'' Umm.....W-Which of these is best for someone with b-bigger breasts?'' the mafia leader asked awkwardly.

'' Sports bra, push up bra, full coverage, underwired and t shirt bras are best for a person with bigger tits.'' The girl explained.

What the fuck!! .Now, What's the different between them??