FIFTEEN [M]

SMUT WARNING!!

DONT READ AHEAD IF YOU ARE UNDERAGE OR UNCOMFORTABLE WITH SUCH KIND OF CONTENT.

Jungkook jumped over the blonde and captured his lips again, Taehyung forgot that he was doing all this because of his mission as need and want overtook his body. He kissed the ravenette back with the same passion. His fingers curled in Jungkook's ravenette locks and he tugged on them.

Jungkook broke the kiss, immediately going to assault Taehyung's jaw and neck. He bite on Taehyung's collar bone like Taehyung was not some human, but his prey. The blonde bit his lower lip to stop himself from wincing in pain.

The mafia leader groaned loudly when the blonde scratched his back, leaving scratch marks on the way. Jungkook pulled back and looked at Taehyung who has his eyes closed and head lolled back as his back was arched beautifully.

''Fuck!!...you are so sexy, doll.'' He cursed and again captured those lips, his hands going towards the collar of the shirt. With a hard pull, the shirt ripped into two and the buttons went flying in different directions. The blonde was so lost in pleasure that he don't realise when his hands went to the towel Jungkook has wrapped around his waist.

''Eager much...huh!!'' Jungkook asked stopping Taehyung from pulling the towel and smirked looking at Taehyung who looked back at him with a sexy smile, lust taken over his body.

''Very much, daddy.''

''I am warning you in advance, doll....I'll not be gentle.'' The ravenette said, his hand going towards the swell of Taehyung's breast as the other hand was wrapped around Taehyung's waist.

''Who is asking you to be?'' Taehyung asked with a suggestive smile making the ravenette groan again. Kim Taehyung was really something else.

''Okay then.'' With a pull, the towel went flying in the air leaving Jungkook gloriously naked in front of Taehyung who gulped nervously.

Jeon Jungkook was sitting in front of him with his deadly muscular body inked with tattoos, His face morphed into a sexy Devilish smirk with his eyebrow piercing peeking from behind the long wet locks from the shower. The end of his lips curled upward in amusement with that lip piercing tempting the blonde to bite it made Jungkook look a delicious meal on which anyone will want to just dig in.

As Taehyung's eyes roamed on Jungkook's body from his head to the head of his Jungcock, he became nervous. The buffed body with those lickable abs and the v line that ascend to his monstrous bulge made Taehyung gulp. All the confidence from earlier went flying when Jungkook looked at him challengingly.

''T-That is-''

''I know....I have seen the same expression thousand of times, princess.'' Jungkook said in delight. He was blessed with length and thickness that can make anyone weak on his knees and Jeon Jungkook was proud of it.

''I can't t-take it.'' Taehyung said, his eyes still glued to Jungkook's cock which was standing proudly in front of his eyes.

''Oh, you will...and I'll make sure of it.'' Jungkook smirked and groped the swell of his right breast harshly making Taehyung's eyes widen at the suddenness of the action and the mafia leader took the chance to capture those tempting lips again.

Taehyung was too lost to kiss him back as his mind was still struck on Jungkook's hard monstrous cock which was now poking his belly which added to his nervousness.

The blonde lied under the ravenette on his bed with his eyes open widely in shock as the ravenette kneaded his swell along with kissing his collar bones now, his cock poking his entrance making a tingle in Taehyung's body.