FORTY EIGHT

The ravenette came down after cleaning himself and went towards the dining table to pick up the apple but just when he was about to touch it, a knife came flying and went to hit the apple straight, its blade almost half inside the fruit. Jungkook looked at the knife and he knew who it belongs to. He looked in the direction from which the knife has came and found Taehyung coming towards him.

He didn't spared a glance to the mafia leader and picked up the knife with the apple. Removing the knife from the fruit, he took a big bite and moaned at its sweetness while Jungkook looked at him in disbelief.

Taehyung put the knife back to its place in his waist and kept chewing on the fruit, a pout forming on his lips in the process. he felt Jungkook looking at him with open mouth and wide eyes so he looked at him.

''What? You wanna eat?'' he asked offering the half eaten apple to the ravenette.

'' What if that knife had hit my hand instead of apple?'' Jungkook asked making Taehyung make a thinking face.

''Then your hand would be bleeding by now...simple.'' The blonde replied and went back to eat the apple.

''Simple?... That would have created a huge ass wound. It would have pained like shit.'' Jungkook complained childishly.

''Woah...calm down. You are a mafia leader, Jungkook...not some kid who will cry if his hand got a little cut...relax.'' Taehyung waved his hand dismissively making Jungkook to became even more dramatic.

''But it hurts the same, no matter you are a mafia leader or a kid, Tae.''

''Really? I thought you were made of some different material, unlike us who are made of flesh.....are you also made of flesh, Jungkook?'' Taehyung asked looking at Jungkook in amazement.

''What the fuck are you saying, Tae...you are talking rubbish.'' the ravenette complained and went to sit on his chair as he waited for the maids to serve the breakfast.

'' Are you angry on me?'' The blonde asked pouting.

''W-What....why would I be angry at you?'' Jungkook asked immediately concerned.

'' You curse only when you are angry.'' Taehyung complained.

''No baby...I am not angry at you, I..Its just my habit. I am sorry....Okay.'' Jungkook apologised immediately coming to the blonde who stood there showing fake sadness.

'' But you didn't eat the apple.'' Taehyung said when he didn't know what to say next. He has to make Jungkook irritated, only then he can see how well Jungkook can control his anger.

''Baby...I.. ah...I'll eat it now..okay?'' He asked as he went to pick another apple.

'' See...you are taking another one. You don't love me, you are not sharing my apple.'' Taehyung fake cried while Jimin giggled hiding behind the door.

Jungkook can't control his annoyance for long.

That's what he has told Taehyung and the blonde's first task was to irritate him to his limits. Its important to work on symptoms than working on the disease at once.....

''Wh-....What is the connection of me loving you and picking up another apple to eat?'' Jungkook asked in disbelief.

''When someone loves you, they share things....you don't share anything with me, not e-even my apple.'' Taehyung carried on his action of crying and Jimin had to muffle his laugh against his palm when he saw Jungkook's face.

The boy don't know what he should do.

'' Okay....But you also don't share things with me...but am I complaining?'' Jungkook asked as he tried to calm the blonde.