FIFTY ONE

Longest Chapter of the book...

Enjoy 5K words!!

Came a beautiful morning with orange and pink hues of sun beautifully decorating the blue canvas of sky. Its golden warm sunrays falling over an Island, illuminating and enhancing the beautiful mansions surrounded by lush green forests. The greenery around the mansion surrounded by water from all the sides created such an amazing and wonderful scene that anybody who will look at it from afar will think that it was a part of heaven.

It can be a hell of a Devil will be the last thing on their mind.

But the Devil right now was peacefully sleeping on the king sized bed with his queen in his arms. His relaxed body and contented face gave away the completeness he was feeling inside. Jungkook has his arms protectively wrapped around a sleeping Taehyung as he hugged the blonde from behind in his sleep.

The little spoon looked so contented.

Now if you are wondering how this miracle happened...let's go back to the previous night.

After Jungkook has told Taehyung that he is special and different, that he only loves the blonde and nobody can take his place, Taehyung felt a little bad for making Jungkook tired.

The mafia leader went to take a warm shower to relax his muscles and when he came back and went towards the couch to sleep, Taehyung stopped him.

''You can sleep on the bed.'' He had said making Jungkook's face to lit up. He was so tired and getting to sleep on the bed with Taehyung...the thought only made half of his tiredness vanish.

''I'll sleep on the couch.'' Taehyung continued making Jungkook's face fall.

Can he let Taehyung sleep on the couch and sleep on the bed himself?

N.E.V.E.R.

''No...its okay. I can sleep on the couch.'' Jungkook replied half heartedly.

Taehyung saw him flexing his fingers and cracking his neck to get some relief as he walked towards the couch.

''No....I don't wanna sleep on the bed. I wanna sleep on the couch today.'' He said stubbornly. Seeing Jungkook uneasy, the blonde stood up and went to lie on the couch before Jungkook can lay down.

The ravenette looked at him for a moment.

''Its okay...Tae, I can sleep on the couch.''

''You think I was asking you?.. well, to break it to you..i was telling you to sleep on the bed.'' Taehyung said making himself comfortable on the couch and closed his eyes as he acted to sleep. The ravenette looked at him defeatedly and went to sleep on the bed after switching off the lights.

After a long time, he was exhausted.

So it didn't take him long to fall asleep but the blonde opened his eyes when he couldn't sleep. He turned to other side and tried again.

After multiple failed attempt to sleep, the blonde couldn't sleep. the couch was really uncomfortable and Taehyung wondered how Jungkook slept on it earlier night.

Sighing deeply, he stood up and went to the bed.

''Jungkook.'' He called but the man was already sleep and seeing Jungkook sleeping so peacefully, Taehyung didn't try to wake him again. Snatching the pillow from Jungkook's hold, he let himself slide beside the ravenette who immediately clutched him close to himself and the blonde didn't realised when he drifted off to sleep in Jungkook's warm embrace.

The morning light fell over Jungkook's face and he nuzzled into Taehyung's neck to block the light. He smiled when he smelled the familiar smell and tightened his hold on Taehyung.