FIFTY FOUR

Your daily update!!

Two days later, the two boys, Jin and Jimin were sitting in the living room when Jungkook came there and sat down on the other couch. He didn't have any work to do today as Taehyung don't make him do useless stuff now a days. He has been behaving quite sweetly with the boy and that's the reason the mafia leader has a smile always plastered to his face now a days.

Just like he had it now.

''I don't know what these maids does all day, Jimin...there was so much dirt on the coffee table in the morning. I had to scold them to clean them.'' Jin said explaining his irritation.

When the boy came into the living room in the morning, the cushions were lying all over the floor and the vase which should have been on the coffee table was lying on the ground. It looked like a group of wild elephant has visited the place and turned it upside down.

And as a doctor, Jin want each and everything to be clean and because of it, the doctor has developed a partial OCD. Whenever he is irritated, his inner OCD patient comes out and lash at everyone who makes even a little mess around him.

''It may be because of the storm last night, Hyung...calm down.'' Jimin tried to calm the doctor.

'' Can cushions also fly due to storm outside, Jimin?'' The doctor asked annoyed.

''What?''

''Yes...the whole place was a mess. My head spun when I saw the condition of the living room.'' As Jin told Jimin, Jungkook looked at Jin and gulped.

The flashes of last night with Taehyung in the same living room Jin was talking about crossed his mind and he immediately looked down.

Don't want Jin to know the real culprit behind that mess.

See, that was not Jungkook's fault. Taehyung himself tempted him.

When the mafia leader was on a phone call with someone late in the night, Taehyung has came there wearing Jungkook's shirt which very proudly showed Taehyung's sexy collarbones and long, tanned, delicious legs. How could have Jungkook controlled when Taehyung himself has sat on the couch and crossed his one leg over the other, looking seductively at the ravenette as he unbuttoned his upper buttons.

''Its so hot in here...isn't it?'' He had asked in sultry voice and Jungkook licked his dry lips, the person on the call and the phone in his hand both long forgotten.

''Y-yeah...'' He replied as he stood glued to the ground. Taehyung smirked and closed his eyes as he started roaming his hands on his body feeling up himself in front of Jungkook.

The most erotic sight for Jungkook.

And he had forgotten everything when he had jumped on the blonde and holding Taehyung's both wrists by his one hand over his head, he has ripped the shirt off his body as the blonde looked at him smirking.

''I can make it right, baby..'' The mafia leader had said and has feasted on Taehyung's tempting body. Both of them forgot they were in living room and someone may come there as they made out hungrily on the couch, on the coffee table, on the ground, against a wall and then went to their room to get each other off.

And right now, Jin was annoyed on the same mess created by two horny boys who can't control their hormones when they are around each other.

They can't help it.....

''But when I went to sleep, no one was there and seemed like everyone had gone to sleep?'' Jimin asked confusedly and Jungkook fiddled with his fingers thinking of something to divert the topic.