SIXTEEN

Plans can change with passing time but the destiny is inevitable..

On his way back from Jungkook's office, Jimin found Taehyung going somewhere. He smirked as his mind came up with a devilish plan.

''Hey, Kim Taehyung?'' He called making the blonde boy look in his direction and his face scrunched immediately when he saw who was calling him. He don't want to talk to Jimin because that boy gets on his nerves and he is afraid that he can lose his temper if Jimin kept bugging him. But he has no other option because by now Jimin was standing in front of him with his both hands shoved deep in his pocket.

''How are you, Taehyung?'' He asked extra sweetly, making the blonde confuse. This is not Park Jimin.

'' I a-am fine. Thank you.'' He replied, hesitantly, his mind running extra miles as to why suddenly Jimin was talking with him so sweetly.

''I hope you are not having any inconvenience in JK's care.'' He commented again, his head tilted to side and amusement visible in his hazel eyes. Taehyung become even more confused. Why the fuck Jimin was behaving like they are soulmates?.... Last time he checked, things were not much better between them.

'' What do you want, Jimin?'' Finally he snapped. This boy makes him lose his cool and Jimin made an innocent 'O' shaped face seeing Taehyung throwing daggers at him.

''Woah... Little Taehyungie gets angry too?'' He asked, his hands raised above in mock surrender and Taehyung wanted to try his taekwondo skills but he knew that if he don't want his bones broken, he better not mess up with Park Jimin.

'' I am not little, Park Jimin.'' Taehyung said through gritted teeth and Jimin made a thinking face.

''Oh yes, How could I forget how you literally threw yourself over JK....that really proves you are grown up.'' Jimin replied with a suggestive smirk and Taehyung's face became red in frustration.

'' Are you done?... Can I leave now?'' He asked when he realised that there isn't much he can do right now. If he want to get successful in his mission he will have to ignore some things.... You need to lose some things in order to get others...

'' Not yet...'' The boy replied immediately and Taehyung raised his eyebrow in question. Jimin looked at him sharply making Taehyung panic internally but he didn't show it on his face. Jimin started walking around him, looking at his face with observing eyes while Taehyung unknowingly started fiddling with his fingers.

'' There was a thing I couldn't understand, Taehyung?'' He started, now standing in front of him again and the blonde waited for him to continue.

'' First of all, you went to the club, danced gracefully luring all the man and then, you were suddenly gone...no one saw you....isn't that a bit strange?'' He started and Taehyung looked at him angrily. He don't want to go through this shit again.

'' Number two, You appear everywhere JK went but you were again gone making everyone search for you madly...Was it really a coincident?'' He paused again to look at Taehyung's features which were a little tensed by now and the short heighted boy smirked.

'' And third, someone broke into your house because, as you said, maybe they thought that they can get some information from you.....which, by chance has never happened before. JK had so many flings in his past but none of their house was broken into......that's pretty strange in itself....isn't it?'' He asked Taehyung, whose mind was screaming in panic.....did Jimin found something?... Is it possible that he left some clue behind? But he didn't speak.

''And what is the most strangest of all is that I didn't find even a single fingerprint in your house other than yours.....How is it possible?'' Jimin waited for a reply from Taehyung who didn't know what to say next. His one sentence said in panic and fear can ruin his years of hard work.