TWENTY NINE

Sometimes we don't know what we actually want...the choice becomes hard between your mind and heart....

"Kim Taehyung,You betrayed me two times"

Jungkook's hand went to take out his gun but he was stopped by the blonde who unbuckled his seatbelt with a click.

"What the hell are you doing,Taehyung?"

"What are you doing, Tae?" Jungkook and Taehyung's conscience spoke at the same time.

"I don't know" the blonde replied simply to both of them and took out Jungkook's gun from his waist making Jungkook confused.

The blonde tried to sit on Jungkook's lap but his tight dress didn't let him. He took out his knife and cut through his dress making a high slit on his right thigh and took his place on his right throne.

Jungkook's lap.

The ravenette looked at him impressively when all this happened within a snap of seconds. One moment he was sittig and biting his lower lip and the other moment, he was tearing his dress with the knife in his boot and straddling mafia leader's lap.

" What's your plan?" Jungkook asked looking ahead as he drived.

" Roll down the glass....I'll handle them." He replied confidently holding the gun with his right hand alone.

" But you only have six bullets, princess." Jungkook thought to enjoy the show. He has additional bullets but he want to see how Taehyung will handle it with only six bullets.

"That's more than enough for me. Focus on driving, I dont wanna die in an accident." He ordered as Jungkook rolled down the glass and kept the speed of the car dangerously high.

All the anger and frustration alongwith a little....no, actually a lot of hurt vanished into thin air when Taehyung peeked out of the window and targeted towards the cars that was chasing them.

Just when he was about to shoot, the man from the following car who has his half body out of the car fired making Taehyung went back inside the car.

Fuck.

"Careful, princess."

" Focus ahead, not on me, Mr Jeon." He teased with a smile and got ready to peek outside again.

When he realised that no more shots were fired, he cursed again and within a blink, he took almost half of his body out of the window with Jungkook supporting him by his waist as he drived with only one hand.

Totally enjoying the show.

Before the other man could get a chance, a hole was made in between both of his eyes, killing the man on the spot.

And Taehyung smirked.

" That was a nice shot." Jungkook commented making Taehyung look at him smugly as he came back to sit on his lap.

" You still haven't seen how good i am at this game, JK."

" Well...you have only five more chances and three cars are chasing us, princess." Jungkook informed, his one hand on Taehyung's waist and the other on the steering wheel.

" Only two."

"Huh?" Before Jungkook could understand anything, Taehyung was again half in the air and the car behind them went flying sideways when Taehyung shot the driver straight on his head.

" Four chances and two cars..." Jungkook stated obvious making Taehyung trace his features with the head of the gun as he looked at Jungkook cockily.

" Its more than enough, daddy." With a wink, he again peeked outside.

Tempting the Devil (Taekook)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें