TWENTY FOUR

You won't even know when the Devil will play with your mind...

Taehyung was trying to hide behind a pillar as one of the guard was walking in front of Jungkook's office. The blonde is waiting for a chance....just a chance to get inside that office.

It had been two days since Jungkook has called him in the basement and since then, Taehyung was trying to focus on his mission rather than thinking about a pair of dark eyes that looked at him without any lust for the second time this week. Taehyung just want to get out of this place as soon as possible because he knew that Jungkook was capable of doing things he can't even think.

Taehyung has punished himself for feeling a bubble of weird feelings when Jungkook looked at him when he pulled back from the kiss....well not exactly the kiss...it was a mere peck but it has started a whole whirlwind inside Taehyung's stomach.

He couldn't sleep peacefully that night so now, he had decided that he will just finish up his task and go back to his old life but the only thing between him and his dream was that big bulky guard who was standing out of the ravenette's office.

When the blonde became frustrated, he stood up straight and walked upto that man.

''Excuse me!!'' He called when the guard kept looking straight like a statue. The man turned to look at the blonde who smiled sweetly.

''JK has told me to tell you that he is calling you.'' He lied and the man became confused. JK has never called him personally ever in his life. They only get orders through the Golden5.

''Me?''

''Of course you, who else is standing outside his office?'' Taehyung asked looking like he was searching for someone else.

''I can't see anyone other than you. Do you want to make him angry, man...You know he don't like waiting...don't you?'' Taehyung asked with a raised eyebrow and the man nodded immediately.

''Y-Yeah....right.'' He said and ran towards the meeting room as told by the blonde. He just need maximum ten minutes alone in that office.

Once the guard was gone, Taehyung looked to each side of the corridor and once he confirmed that no one else was looking at him, he entered the office and shut the door behind him.

His eyes quickly scanned the whole place. His eyes landed on the CCTV camera making the blonde smirk.

He already has cut its connection.

He took a deep breathe and run towards the table to search that one thing that can destroy Jeon Jungkook.....something that the Interpol would be interested in because the Italian cops are of no use for him.

His hands worked impossibly fast looking for something relevant to his motive. Going through the drawers, his eyes fell on a picture and he halted in his movements.

He took it out and looked at the picture carefully.

It was a picture of a bunny boy who was around seven or eight years of age with a lady, may be his mother who was pinching his cheeks with a sweet smile and the boy was trying to act like it was hurting but the wide smile on his face made it very clear that he was so happy. His smile was so addictive that Taehyung's eyes glued to it. The front teeth poked out of his lips to make the boy look like a bunny. His eyes hold the galaxies and he definitely was the most cutest boy Taehyung has ever seen.

Taehyung didn't realise when a smile formed on his lips looking at the picture.

Who could it be?

Was it J-Jung.....Jungkook?

The facial features matches with the ravenette to a large extent but he has never seen Jungkook smiling like that neither he has seen those galaxies in Jungkook's eyes. They only hold darkness....endless darkness. But the mole under his lips confirmed that it was Jeon Jungkook indeed.