TWO

When the night turns dark, you meet the Devil...

Back in his bedroom, Jungkook was getting ready to go out. He was not in a good mood to talk right now. He was so furious, first that girl he spent his last night with and then that old shit of a politician, they got on his nerves.

JEON JUNGKOOK, the leader of all the mafia gangs around the world was not a person anyone would want to mess with. He don't count when he kills. He is so ruthless that he don't show mercy on anyone. He do only what benefits him and for that, he would do whatever it takes...even if involves shedding blood of thousands.

His aura is so dark and dominant that everyone falls into submission in front of him. His sharp eyes always keeps his gaze on its prey and ears on his surroundings so that when he got the chance, he can hunt them down.

The richest man of Europe, he himself don't know how much money he has. He was born in Korea but circumstances took him to Italy, and here, he started his own Journey...a journey to become the most feared man. A self made Mafia.

He lived on an island, and nobody could step on it without his permission because if they did, they know that hell will break down on them. Away from the city, he run his own world from where he controlled the world.

 Away from the city, he run his own world from where he controlled the world

''Your wish had been fulfilled, JK.'' Jimin came to inform him, his face still having drops of blood.

''I don't wish Park, I commands...'' Jungkook replied rudely, trying to button up his shirt and Jimin smirked.

'' Looks like your night didn't go well.''

''Don't talk about her. That slut even didn't know how to suck a dick. I don't want a blonde in my bed anymore......never ever.'' Jungkook ordered and Jimin nodded, hiding his smile. He know better not to smile at this moment.

Jungkook picked up his gun and placed it securely in the waist of his jeans. He started walking out and Jimin followed him. The guards in the corridors holding guns bowed down to him, showing their submission but their boss didn't even acknowledge them.

'' Where is Jin Hyung?'' He asked coldly.

''Buried in his books. He is studying some medical papers.'' Jimin informed and Jungkook nodded.

'' We are leaving for club in ten.'' Jungkook informed and Jimin nodded.

''Hobi and Yoongi are waiting for you by the chopper, Boss.''

'' We are going by yacht today. I need some time to calm my nerves otherwise nobody knows how many people will be dead today.'' Jungkook informed and Jimin immediately pulled out his phone to inform it to the rest of the two boys.

When the ravenette reached the dock, Yoongi and Hobi along with Jungkook's six bodyguards were already waiting for him. The three of them went to sit at the table while the bodyguards took their place on the yacht, keeping their eyes attentive for any threat.