FORTY ONE

Triple Update VIOLETS...
A treat for my sweets....

Taehyung gave himself some time to think. He don't know what he wants anymore neither he know what he should do next. Jungkook was still asleep and to his surprise, Jimin didn't say anything to him when he went for the dinner as Jin has sent someone to call him. Taehyung thought that Jimin will kill him with his deadly glares only but the short heighted boy was silent the whole time, he didn't even looked at the blonde.

He was still wondering why jungkook became so angry when he called himself a slut. Jungkook's possessive words from the party, his slap when Taehyung called himself a slut and then Jin's words were messing with his mind.

His mind and heart were in a debate.

But he stopped himself from coming to a conclusion just yet.

He wants to wait for Jungkook to wake up so that he can directly ask every question that was whirling in his mind. It was late in the night and he was lying in his bed thinking about everything he did since he met Jungkook and every little thing that the ravenette did for him till now. He didn't realised when the sleep took over him.

On the other hand, the ravenette was still lying in his bed unconscious. It has been almost two and a half days since he was made to lose his consciousness. Jin had monitored his condition and went to sleep.

Sometime after midnight, the ravenette stirred in his sleep and his fingers moved. He opened his eyes slowly to the darkness and felt his throat dry. After a few moments of lying still, he sat up to drink water placed on the nightstand. Jin never forgets to place everything that the ravenette might need after he wakes up.

Once his throat soothed, he placed the glass back on its place and looked around him.

And then he realised that he was out again.

And as he thought back to what happened before he passed out, images of Taehyung shouting at him and him losing his temper flashed in front of his eyes. His eyes teared up remembering how Taehyung accused his intentions when he actually was trying to be a better person, how he doubted his care and affection, how Taehyung told him that he has no right to tell him what to do and what not to.

Jungkook felt it difficult to breathe properly remembering how he had slapped the only person he wanted to protect from everyone, how he was ready to plunge onto him and do God knows what....he was so thankful that his golden five stopped him at the right moment.

But what hurted him the most was what Taehyung said to him.

He don't have a heart.

He felt his heart bleeding in pain recalling blonde's words. A tear rolled down his cheek when he placed his right hand on the left of his chest where his heart was beating.....beating for Taehyung.

How better it would have been if he really didn't have had a heart.

He composed himself immediately. It was his habit....a habit to stop anyone from hurting him. He lifts up his guards when someone tries to hurt him but this time, it didn't helped.

His heart screamed to have a look at blonde. It wanted to see that he is still there, that Taehyung hadn't left seeing his ugly face where he don't even realises what he does next.

Taking a few deep breathes, he stood up hastily and walked out. The corridors were dark and no one could be seen but it didn't matter to him. He stopped only when he was in front of Taehyung's room.

Taking a deep breathe again to calm his racing heart, he pushed the door a little to see if it was unlocked and to his surprise, it WAS unlocked. Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows.