FIFTY SEVEN

Happiness always comes after a miserable period and after every happy moment, a painful moment awaits you.....

Coz, nothing is permanent.

Jungkook was sitting on the couch in the living room as some leaders of other gangs have came to meet him and talk about the security threats in the ocean waters. Their shipment has been looted by some pirates and only Jungkook can help them.

''They had tried to loot us earlier too but since one of your ship was also with our ships, they had let us go but this time, they have robbed us. Please help us, JK...they are worth million dollar of weapons and drugs.'' One of the three men said sitting on the opposite couch with hunched shoulders.

They don't have the confidence to sit in front of the God of their world who was currently sitting with his one leg crossed over other and the arm stretched on the headrest of the couch hearing the whole matter attentively.

As the leader of the world, Its Jungkook's duty to provide security to them.

''When did all of this happened?'' The Devil asked darkly.

''Three days ago, JK...we tried to reach them but they are not ready to listen to us.'' The other man said fidgety.

''Don't worry, until you are in my protection...nothing can harm you.'' Jungkook promised them looking into the blankness.

Some people will never change.

They always keep tempting Devil to unleash his wrath on them.

'' Their previous leader has died and a newbie has taken his place, that's why they have forgot their rules.'' the third men said.

''These newbies need to learn their rules...I....'' Jungkook looked at the blonde who came there and lied on the same couch on which Jungkook was sitting and stretched his legs in Jungkook's lap as his eyes were glued to the screen of his phone.

The three men looked at Taehyung like he was some ghost. Poor gangsters were still in disbelief that someone can make a Devil bend in front of him.

Jungkook untangled his leg and sat up straight, with a sweet smile as he looked at Taehyung, his hands went to massage blonde's soft feet making the eyes of the men sitting in front of him widen even more.

Just a moment ago, the Devil was ready to leash out on the pirates in the seas and the next, he was giving a foot massage to the blonde...unbelievable.

''Do you have any information who is their new leader?'' Jungkook asked, immediately changing his tone to a darker tone but his hands were still playing with Taehyung's feet who smiled looking at the ravenette from the corner of his eyes.

''Yes JK...he was the right hand of their previous leader. They-'' The man stopped to gulp when Taehyung sat up and replaced his feet on Jungkook's lap with his head. The three men looked at each other with horrified expressions as Jungkook's fingers immediately found home in those blonde locks of his queen.

Jungkook raised his eyebrow when the man find it unable to believe what he was seeing so the other man immediately spoke.

''There are some rumours that he had killed his leader to get his title. He wa-'' He was also made silent when Taehyung again sat up and looked here and there for some comfortable position. when he found none, the blonde sat up on Jungkook's lap straddling the ravenette and placed his head against Jungkook's chest and kept looking at his phone held in one of his hand while the other hand fisted Jungkook's shirt like a child.

The ravenette smiled. He knew what Taehyung was trying to do.

It has been around a week since they both had started a new life but everyone was tired of seeing them being lovey dovey at every moment they gets. For the first three days, they both denied to come out of their bed even for food. There meals were sent to their room.