SIXTY ONE [M]

The best punishment for an obsessed person is to show them that they can never have the person they are obsessed about!!

''There you go, girl.'' Taehyung said as he looked at Lisa's pale face and wide eyes. Her men standing near the wall didn't dared to do anything as they knew that the Devil was silent because he was preparing the worst of punishments for them.

Jungkook walked in with his golden5 behind him. His eyes went to the blonde who made an innocent face which showed a lot pain. Taehyung knew that Jungkook will bring the hell to earth if someone hurted him and right now, he was trying to do the same.

He need to show the girl what power he holds over the Devil.

He looked at the ravenette with pained eyes, the blood coming from the corner of his mouth and the ruined clothes alongwith tired expressions on that angelic face. Jungkook clenched his fists as no one dared to say a word.

''Jungkook? W-''

''Who tied him?'' The ravenette cut the girl in the middle, his eyes still glued to the blonde.

''JK...We will t-''

''I asked who tied him?'' He asked again calmly as both the lovers looked at each other desperately.

''Why do-''

''I ASKED WHO THE FUCK TIED HIM?"' The Devil roared flinching everyone in the room. Lisa stepped back and pointed towards a man who was standing near the wall who cowered back in fear.

Jungkook took out his gun and blew his brain leaving a dead corpse on the ground. Jimin immediately went to free the blonde from the ropes. As soon as Taehyung got free, he rubbed his wrists to soothe down the stinging pain. Jungkook's eyes went to the red rashes around blonde's wrists and the beast inside him woke up.

''PARK....Kill everyone who belong to her gang. I want each and every person related to Lisa dead. YOU GOT THAT?'' He asked shouting as his eyes were still glued to Taehyung's red wrists.

''But Kook...they are innocent.'' Jin tried to make him understand. CHIMERA is the largest mafia after BANGTAN and killing everyone from that gang means killing thousands of people.

''They are not innocent, Hyung....they are the reason this bitch thought that she was powerful enough to kidnap my queen.....and today, she tried to harm Taehyung. If I didn't create an example for future, some other bitch will come and try to do the same. Before they could think that they can even touch my queen....I will give them the most terrible example....something that will haunt them in their dreams every time they thought to get their hands on him.'' Jungkook said angrily while Lisa searched for an escape.

Jungkook wasn't in a mood to listen to anyone so she thought its better to run away.

''What are you waiting for, PARK?.....burn everything that belong to her'' He roared again making the Golden five to go out to do their work except Jin who thought its better to leave as he will not be able to see so much bloodshed and neither he can stop Jungkook.

What was happening outside that room was history but the atmosphere in the room was dreary.

Taehyung went to stand beside Jungkook who immediately hold his hand as he looked at Lisa angrily. The girl stepped back terrified.

''I told you Lisa...Kill me before my king finds you but you are so unfortunate that you didn't even saw that your time was nearing.'' said the blonde as the girl kept stepping back but the chair on which she had tied the blonde came in her way.

''No one can save you, Lisa.'' He said as Jungkook walked towards the girl angrily.

''He don't deserve to be the queen, J-JK...Look a-at him, he can't even save himself. He need your protection to live in o-our world.'' She said desperately trying to save herself from the Devil.