THIRTY EIGHT

Decisions taken in weak moment proves to be the most stupid ones....

Next day, the blonde was sitting in the living room lost in his thoughts when Jimin came there. He looked at Taehyung for a few moments and felt a little strange to see him lost somewhere with a hunched posture. He seemed so tired, so lost, so weak. The short haired boy shrugged his thoughts and went to sit on the couch in front of Taehyung.

''What happened?... Why is there so silence everywhere?' Jimin asked to no one but his voice got Taehyung's attention. He looked at the boy but didn't say anything.

He don't have the time to waste on Jimin neither he have the courage to look into his eyes as he now know that Jimin also knows everything.

''Did the cat got your tongue, Taehyungie?'' Jimin asked when the blonde didn't replied to him. Taehyung looked at him boredly for a moment making Jimin raise his eye brow.

''Are you mad at me, Taehyungie?... You know that I get bored without talking to you, don't you?'' Jimin asked chuckling and Taehyung felt his blood boiling.

I am not a source of entertainment for you...neither for anyone.

He wanted to shout but he felt it right not to indulge in any kind of argument with the short heighted boy. He has been frustrated since the moment he realised that everyone, every single human on this island was playing games with him.

They all were making a fool of him.

And he let them....He couldn't help it. He have a soft heart which only sees goodness in everyone. If someone try to talk to him nicely or show an affection towards him, Taehyung becomes their puppy and this is the only reason he got fooled until now.

He had started seeing goodness in Devil, his slaves while the truth is that if there was any goodness in Devil, people wouldn't have give him that name.

''Woah...should I be worried? Kim Taehyung is not replying.'' Jimin provoked him even more making Taehyung loosen the last string of his patience.

''Can you shut the fuck up!!'' He yelled making Jimin look at him blankly for a moment and then, he started laughing like crazy. The blonde looked at him angrily, his nose flaring and fists clenched tightly as he controlled himself from picking up the vase from the table and hit it on Jimin's head.

He won't let anyone think of him as someone stupid.

Because he ain't stupid.

'' Now that's the Kim Taehyung I know....always ready to burst out...'' Jimin laughed again making Taehyung look somewhere else. He was already feeling mixed emotions and don't want to do something idiotic.

''Hey Taehyung....What do you eat every morning, BTW?'' Jimin asked chuckling making Taehyung give him a 'are you insane' look but it didn't affected the short heighted boy.

''No seriously, you are always a tickling time bomb...at least when you talk to me. I wanna know what you eat every morning that makes you so violent.'' Jimin asked giving Taehyung his famous eye smile.

''Red Chillies.And if you didn't stop now, I'll bury you under the ground.'' Taehyung warned him.

''You think that's easy?'' The short heighted boy asked cockily.

''I can try.'' Taehyung spat. He wanted to punch the shit out of the boy sitting in front of him. He already has so much on his mind and this Park Jimin is provoking him.

He also has a limit.

''The offer is tempting...but, JK wants to you see you right now. He is in his office, so hurry up before he gets violent.'' Jimin told him what he came here for. Jungkook wanted to see the blonde before the party get started.