THIRTY SEVEN

Betrayal from those who you trust is the most painful feeling....

Once inside his room, the blonde let himself panic. He couldn't understand what was happening with him. First of all, he was not to be caught red handed by the Devil himself and then, that laptop was not meant to be found by Jungkook. It contains all the research details that he has done about the ravenette which if by chance the mafia leader got to open by cracking the security can prove to be dangerous for him.

But why was he still thinking about breaking the security of laptop, he must have broken it as soon as he got his hands on it which means....which means he knows that Taehyung was spying on him.

This thought made the blonde panic even more. he walked to and fro in his room in anticipation.

If Jungkook knew that he was keeping an eye on him, why he hadn't asked anything until now?

When did he find that laptop?

Why didn't he ask anything about it until now?

Does he know that Taehyung did everything because of some motive?

Of course he should have known. Why else would someone spy on a mafia leader if he don't have a special motive behind all that?

What was Jungkook planning?

Why didn't he say anything today when he caught him red handed?

And, since when he has known everything?

Why was he acting oblivious?

There were so many questions but the one who can answer was acting like he don't know anything. Taehyung felt his stomach churning up and he felt like he will throw everything he had eaten.

His legs gave away and he sat on the bed, his eyes showing fear, panic, confusion, surprise and what not.

Then it clicked to him.

Jeon Jungkook was playing with him.

''He had known your motives and still kept neglecting them. Kim Taehyung, you thought you were playing with him while the truth is, that in reality, the Devil was playing with you......gosh, how can you be so naïve?... how didn't you see anything happening around you?'' Taehyung questioned himself.

He was feeling so disappointed in himself for letting his guards down. If he had been cautious, he would have finished his work and left by now. If he was a little more careful, he would have seen the way Jimin looks at him now.....like ...like he know everything...like he is enjoying seeing the blonde getting trapped.

''Taehyung, you should have known that Jungkook don't give a shit about anyone. What he did for you that day when his man caught you in his office, it wasn't anything else, it was his trick...his trick to trap you and snice then, whatever he is doing until now...showing concern and care...it all was fake....he was faking everything....he was playing with you, with your emotions, with your feeling and you fucking didn't saw anything?'' Taehyung asked himself disappointedly.

He couldn't believe he let Jungkook play with his emotions.....his heart.

''Whatever you felt about him, it was his plan. He wanted you to feel this way so that he can make you suffer in his ways, so that he can enjoy seeing you devastated. He planned everything...every fucking step to trap you, either by guilt or by these stupid feelings you experienced.'' Taehyung scolded himself.

The blonde didn't noticed when his eyes watered. He felt betrayed.

''You were so stupid to believe that a person like that monster can be caring or worried about anything other than his own interests. You wanted to make his life hell but see....he, without even trying made your life a living hell....you thought that Jungkook can be soft?...he can be a good man?...he can change? You are stupid for believing that, he is a Devil who don't have a heart...he can never change.'' Taehyung shouted to himself.

''You were loving his embrace, liking his touches, getting hesitant in carrying on to get your revenge...why?...because you saw something stupid in his eyes and believed that Jeon Jungkook is not what you think he is while, the truth is that he is even more evil in reality. You, Kim Taehyung, are just a walking source of entertainment for him. He used you for his pleasure, for his entertainment and you kept pleasing him as he wanted, thinking that you were a step ahead of him?'' The blonde threw the pillow somewhere in the room.

He wanted it all to be a dream. He didn't want it to be a reality. He felt like someone took his heart in hand and squeezed it tightly making it unable to function any further. His tears stained his rosy cheeks, thinking what he felt when he saw Jungkook sleeping peacefully holding him close to his chest while in reality, it also was a plan of Jungkook.

He took each and every step so carefully that the blonde didn't even realised that he was trapped. He kept thinking that he has the upper hand here while Jungkook won the game without even competing in the first place.

''But why he was doing all this? He could have killed you the first instance he got to know about your motives. Why was he playing this hide and seek game?...oh wait, he wanted to see you losing everyday so that he can create an example for people who will try to go against him in future. He wanted you to feel disappointed in yourself. He wanted you to lose yourself in the game so that nobody try to go against him in future....Jeon Jungkook is a mastermind, Taehyung.'' He explained to himself, wiping his cheeks harshly.

''Every flutter in your belly, every hitched breathe, every giddiness you felt, every fucking things you loved about that Devil, he planned it all to make you cry in the end....just the way you are crying now....He planned every single thing in this game.'' Taehyung don't know what he wanted to do right now.

First of all, he wanted to punish himself for getting distracted from his mission and then, he wanted to go to that ravenette and kill him mercilessly, give him as many wounds as he had given to the blonde.

He wiped his cheeks again, he looked into the distance determined.

''Enough with these games, Jungkook....Now its time to end this hide and seek.''

He decided and went to sleep.

He has to end things soon, but before that, he will find out why Jungkook was behaving oblivious and so nicely with him tomorrow.

On the other hand, Jungkook sat on his bed, googling the ideas for a romantic proposal. He can't wait to tell what he feels for the blonde. He will tell him that he dream of spending a life with Taehyung, he will tell that he will never let Taehyung go, that he will always keep him happy, that whatever Taehyung wanted from him, the ravenette is ready to give it to him.

In exchange of only one thing.

He want Kim Taehyung for forever.

He believes that Taehyung will understand him, that he will believe him because somewhere, he had felt that Taehyung also feels for him, that Taehyung also reciprocate his feelings....That maybe, Taehyung also like him now but he don't know how to say it to the blonde. what words to use, how to start or how to end, he was clueless.

For the first time in his life, he was feeling this way. He was happy yet nervous, satisfied yet hesitant.

''I can't wait for tomorrow, baby....I'll give you so much love that you will forget everything.''

_________________

Hehehe.....I know you all want to smack me right now.

What you think will happen when Jungkook will propose Taehyung?...or will he get a chance to confess to the blonde?... Or something bad can happen before he even tell his true feelings for our Taetae? Or, Taehyung will do something that will make Jungkook angry again? Or the party will be a chaos for both the boys?

So many probabilities...what do you think is the most possible?

Don't forget to Vote.