FORTY SEVEN

Ignore my mistakes, pweeaassee!! 🙏

Waking up in the morning the first thing that crossed Jungkook's mind was Taehyung. He sat up amd looked for the blonde in the dark room.

Through the small amount of light that entered into the bedroom through the glass door which opens into the balcony, the ravenette found Taehyung dead asleep hugging the pillow. The dawn light falling onto Taehyung's face made him look ethereal.

The ravenette stood up and walked up to the sleeping beauty and went to sat beside him. The duvet was thrown to one side as Taehyung cuddled one pillow in his arms amd held the other on between his legs in his sleep.

The sight brought a smile on Jungkook's face. He felt se captivated by blonde's beauty. The smooth white skin complimented by the blonde hairs that fall messily on his face made him look so innocent. The pink lips formed into a cute pout and the long lashes kissing his cheeks looked like the sleeping boy was not some human. He was a sleeping Angel.

Jungkook removed the hairs falling over Taehyung's face and bend down to place a kiss on his temple.

The best way of starting a day for the ravenette.

He don't know until when he kept staring at the sleeping boy, thinking about last night. He felt so free after telling the most tragic story of his life to blonde.

His lips curved into a beautiful smile thinking how Taehyung has hugged him last night to comfort him and how he had slept in Taehyung's embrace after crying his heart out.

He was so happy that now, there was no secret between them.

His thoughts broke when his phone snoozed on the table. He walked over to it and as soon as he picked up the phone and see the text from Jimin his lips curled into the most sinister smirk.

"Your guest his here, boss!!"

He locked the phone and slide it into his pocket. Drawing the curtains of the sliding glass door to the balcony so that light won't disturb Taehyung's sleep, He again went to the sleeping boy and placed a kiss on his forehead.

"Good morning, doll."

Slowly shutting the door behind him, he walked to the basement where Jimin and Yoongi were already waiting for him.

"Where is he?" He asked.

"In the last cell." Yoongi replied. Jungkook smirked again and walked to the farthest cell followed by the two boys

As soon a s Jungkook entered the cell, the devil inside him woke up seeing Alessandro tied to the chair whose condition looked like he was beaten before bringing here.

His boys knew what Jungkook want.

"Welcome to hell, Alessandro." The beast smirked as he walked over to the hostage making the tied man shook in fear. He regretted the day when he tempted the devil to feast on him.

"So, tell me ,how should I serve you?" The ravenette asked circling around the scared man making him more terrified.

"I did no-nothing, Jk." The man tried to defend himself.

"Do I look fool to you..." He chuckled looking towards Jimin who smirked in response.

" Huh, Alessandro...do i look like a fool to you? Every person who has got the privilage to sit on the place you are right now says the same things to me..." Jungkook placed his hand on the chair as he stood in front of the tied man.

"Do you really think I will believe you?" He asked coldly, his eyes turning black and hands itching to play with the traitor sitting in front of him.

"Jk can smell traitors, Alessandro...and you right now, are stinking." Jungkook said bending down to match with the man's level as he looked at the God of mafia world with horror.