NINETEEN

Two days later, Jungkook was working in his office and Jimin was standing in front of him as they talked about the money that had to be collected from a gang in exchange of the drugs supplied. The big ass screen on the left side of the wall where the various parts of the island were shown live by the CCTV installed for the security reasons was hanging.

Jungkook had been trying to see through Taehyung but the blonde hasn't given him any hint. He had been constantly acting all innocent and cheerful while the ravenette was keenly observing everything related to him. He very clearly had noticed that someone has messed with his papers the day when Jungkook fucked Taehyung for the first day and now, Jungkook is a bit suspicious that it was none other than Kim Taehyung himself because nobody else dares to enter his room except the Golden5 who never messes with anything in his room.

But, he was still as clueless as before as to what is the reality?... what does Taehyung want or why he was lying to him about not knowing how to use a gun but his mind clearly tells him that he should be more careful with the blonde. Kim Taehyung hides more than he is revealing.

He definitely is hiding something from the ravenette.

''Did you investigated who broke into Taehyung's house?'' the ravenette asked, looking into the screen of his laptop and Jimin smirked.

'' We didn't find any other fingerprints other than Taehyung's in his house. Things are a little suspicious there.'' The boy informed and Jungkook only nodded. With his eyes still glue to the screen he spoke again.

''Check everything thoroughly once again and inform me if you get something.'' The ravenette ordered and Jimin saluted him with his two fingers.

''On it boss.''

'' What the fuck is that?'' Jimin looked towards the screen and saw a helicopter landing on the helipad and his burrows furrowed. The guards ran towards it with their guns pointed towards anyone who comes out of it. They hadn't been giving any information that someone maybe coming today and no one lives who place his foot on this island without Jungkook's permission.

''Lisa?'' Jimin whispered looking at the logo of CHIMERA on the chopper and Jungkook seemed to lost in his thoughts for a moment, his eyes still looking at the screen where the guards have encircled Lisa who has came out of the chopper with his right hand Rose and a few body guards.

'' Let her come.'' The ravenette ordered and Jimin nodded. He went out and pulled out his walkie talkie and put it near his mouth.

'' Jackson...let her in.'' He ordered walking on his way to the helipad.

Jackson signalled the guards to back down and Lisa smirked thinking that she holds the power to land on Jungkook's territory without his permission...oh, how wrong she was.

'' Follow me.'' Jimin instructed and Lisa raised her eyebrow.

''You know who you are talking to, right?'' She asked with a murderous look on her face and Jimin wanted to laugh but he controlled. He can't kill the bitch without Jungkook's permission.

''I hope you know that you know you are standing in JK's territory and currently talking to one of his Golden5.'' He asked in a duh tone making Lisa angry. When she was to come up with a witty remark, Jimin spoke again.

''JK don't like to wait...so follow me before he changes his mind.'' and with that, Lisa drunk down her anger and followed Jimin without any protest. She will take care of it after she becomes Jungkook's queen, the queen of underworld and then, she will take revenge of every insult thrown on her way.

Jimin took her to meeting room where Jungkook was already sitting on his seat with his feet placed on the desk in front of him, his sleeves rolled up showing the blue ink as he had his both hands placed behind his head and Lisa couldn't help getting aroused by the sight in front of her.