FIFTY TWO

Birds with same feathers fly highest in the sky...

''The security has been increased and our men has secured the building.'' The pale boy said into his phone as he cross checked everything once again. It wasn't a normal meeting. Today, the whole mafia world is going to meet their queen for the first time and the king wants every little things to be under control.

He can risk everything but not his love.

''JK will be there in a few minutes. Be ready with the additional bodyguards. Alessandro is dead but the seed he has sown can be disastrous. JK is capable to handle it all quite perfectly though, but still...its always better to be safe than sorry.'' Jimin said from the other side of the phone.

''Everything is ready. Don't worry. You are driving them here?'' Yoongi asked again.

''NO, Jungkook wanted us to come with him like his Golden5. He was asking about you so I told him that you will meet on the spot.'' Jimin replied.

''Okay then....see you soon.'' With that, Yoongi cut the call and looked around him once again.

Everything seemed to be silent.....like the silence before storm.

But it didn't took long the storm to arrive. Three black Mercedes came and stopped in front of the building. The bodyguards ran to open the door.

The ravenette came out of the car which was in the middle wearing a black expensive suit screaming power and dominance. A limited collection of a luxurious brand especially designed for one and only Jeon Jungkook.

The raven hairs styled backwards showing his forehead with black sunglasses proudly sitting on that perfect nose made Jungkook look stunning. The mafia leader looked around and every men present there bowed down to him. The golden sunlight falling over his face made the man look even more attractive.

Once satisfied, he turned around and offered his hand to the blonde sitting inside the car. Taehyung smiled at him and placed his soft hand in Jungkook's calloused ones and came out of the car wearing an all black outfit.

A black deep V neck t-shirt that shows a little of his cleavage with a black tight jeans styled by a black short blazer which was held in place by a Gucci belt. The black high heeled boots with his favourite knife safely hidden in one of them added the whole new touch to the look.

 The black high heeled boots with his favourite knife safely hidden in one of them added the whole new touch to the look

(Imagine Taehyung wearing this)...

The blue lenses in those brown eyes and the blonde hairs complimented the whole look like no one else can. Jungkook smiled when Taehyung pulled out the black sunglasses and put them on his face with the right hand that has an expensive bracelet.

He looked at Jungkook and smirked.

The Queen has to be different yet be similar to the King.

Both the boy shared a smile and next second, they were serious and looking in front of them with their heads high.