FORTY FOUR

Taehyung sat against the wall, his head leaning back on the wall as he cried his heart out. He thought that Jungkook was playing him but now, when he confessed what he feels for the blonde, Taehyung don't know what he should do.

His heart wanted to dance in happiness while his mind told him that it was wrong. How can he accept the love of a person his sister longed for?

And Jungkook was the reason his sister died. This fact keep him stopping from thinking other way. He wanted to go to Jungkook and wipe those tears which made him feel pangs on his heart, to hold those hands which shook in disappointment and restlessness, to kiss away that worry that laced Jungkook's face, to take away all the stress Jungkook was weighing under but the death of his sister and the promise he made to her kept him stopping from going to the ravenette.

He wasn't sure about his feelings earlier but now, when Jungkook confessed to him. He knew that He loves Jungkook too. But how can he forget everything and just accept the ravenette.

He was still lost in his thoughts, the door opened harshly and an angry Jimin walked in. Taehyung wiped his tears immediately and composed himself as he stood up. Jimin tilted his head a little and looked at Taehyung with narrow eyes.

''I never thought you were so foolish, Kim Taehyung.'' Jimin taunted but the blonde didn't say anything.

'' I thought you were smart enough to differentiate what's wrong and what's right. I didn't expect this from you.'' Jimin said disappointedly making Taehyung look at him in amusement.

''Don't try to indulge in something you know nothing about.'' Taehyung replied back. he hate how Jimin always pokes his nose in everything he does.

''Oh No, sweetheart. I am not naïve. I know enough to tell you what you are doing is wrong. You can't punish someone for not loving anyone. It's Jungkook's wish, his heart.. and only he got the right to decide who he will love and whom not to.'' Jimin replied.

''But he could have at least tried to make Seon Understand....she could have been alive if Jungkook had shown a little effort.'' Taehyung replied. He was stubborn and don't wanna lose an argument against Jimin at least.

'' He could have but for that, Jungkook need to know about her....He never knew that girl, Taehyung.'' Jimin tried to make Taehyung understand. This argument was not about winning or losing, Jungkook's life depended on this argument.

''Right...because he was busy fucking his flings.''

''Why don't you wanna understand anything......Why are you persistent in proving Jungkook wrong?'' Jimin asked sighing.

''You wouldn't have been saying all this if you were in my place.'' Taehyung spat angrily.

''You are right...because I am not as foolish as you. I can differentiate what's right and what's wrong.'' Jimin said humorously.

''You were not left to live alone.''

'' Its better to live alone than having a sister like you who didn't think about you before suiciding.''

''She was forced to do that.''

''Who forced her? you? Me? Jungkook? Anyone else? Tell me? Who forced her to end her life without thinking about a brother who don't have anyone else in this world other than her?'' Jimin asked making Taehyung look at him narrowly.

''Heartbreak is the worst pain.''

''Are you not doing that with Jungkook right now?''

''This is different....He is suffering because he deserve it. My sister was innocent. She didn't deserve to die for a person who didn't give a fuck about her.'' Taehyung reasoned making Jimin laugh.