TWENTY SIX

Taehyung was lying in his bed ideally, thinking about his life decisions.

He was so happy and contented with his life five years ago where only one person was enough for him. He never thought he can ever feel so lonely like he was feeling at the moment with the person he lost back then. Then Jeon Jungkook came into picture and everything changed.

He lost her and became the most lonely person in this world. What was his age back then?... Just eighteen....going to be nineteen in a few months. He was left to live in this world alone. He was forced to lose his innocence, his teenage days and prepare himself to take his revenge.

To end the one who ended his everything.

Jeon Jungkook.

The days in which he should have enjoyed the most, where he should have given all the love in the world, where his happiness would have mattered the most, he was left to cry every night and work extra hard on his skills during days...for what?... Just to fulfil the promise he had made to a person he loved with his life.

And now, after five years, when he was so close, he don't know what's happening with him. Why is he still lying in a bed provided by Jeon Jungkook?...why he still was unable to have his hands on something that can bring Jeon Jungkook on his knees?... why he was still unable to snatch Jungkook's sleep just like he had did five years ago?

He was frustrated at how Jungkook was behaving with him. First he showed concern and send that maid to help him, looked at him with those dark eyes which hold some unknown emotions that made him feel weird feelings in that dark cell in the basement, Trusted him more than his own guard without questioning anything and now, talked so softly when he bandaged his knuckles and what confused him even more was why Jeon Jungkook Thanked him?

Why?

Why was he behaving total opposite of what he actually is?

And what made him even more frustrated was his own actions, his own feelings, own emotions. Taehyung was after Jungkook's life.. then why the heck does it concern him if his knuckles were bruised? Why did he felt the flutter in his stomach when Jungkook looked at him in that dark cell of the basement, why does he always gets flustered whenever Jungkook compliment him?

Why was Jungkook affecting him without even trying?

What kind of game Jeon Jungkook was playing with him unintentionally.....or intentionally?

He was still lost in his thoughts when someone knocked on his door. he stood up and went to open the door.

''JK has sent this for you.'' The man informed extending the box in his hands making the blonde confused. Taehyung took the box hesitantly and looked at it anxiously. He thanked the man who bowed and went away.

The blonde came inside after shutting the door and put the box on the bed biting his lower lip. He sat beside it and looked at the box for a few moments.

What could be inside it?

He opened the box slowly, his lips forming a natural pout as he worked on the red ribbons with which the black box was tied.

His eyes landed on a note lying on top of a dress. He picked up the note and a smile unknowingly appeared on his lips when he saw the messily written note.

A beautiful dress for a beauty like you.

Be ready at 7.I am taking you out.

JK.

The note was signed by Jungkook and Taehyung chuckled at how messily it was written...may be he was in a haste.

He placed the note on the bed and took out the dress. His eyes widen in awe as they roamed on the silk royal blue sleeveless bodycon gown with silver embroidery at the right shoulder.