New Book

Hello there my pretty violets,

Today I am here to share a news with you all. Yup, the news I talked about in my second last announcement.

You know, I always wanted to write. Not fictions but on matters like 'condition of women in India, especially rural India'. I had this vision but I didn't have a plan. It was just an urge with no real passion. I thought I'll give it a try when I have some experience of my own to share but then came BTS in my life...

Their arrival in our lives was so unexpected... Wasn't it? Am sure you all must have a story of your own but in common, you will find that you found them when you needed them the most. Like angels, they made their appearance in our lives and changed everything for good.

People, haters, antis... They all mock us for stanning them not understanding the depth of the bond we share with them. They were there when we had no one, not even us, with ourselves. They taught us to love ourselves. They told us it's okay to fail. They understood us despite never actually meeting us. They encouraged us to dream and to pursue that dream. To follow our heart and let haters be.

They just... They get us like no one else.

I am just another Army they inspired, encouraged and motivated. Like many of you, I was also told I was wasting my time by investing my emotions, efforts and time in them but I knew it was anything but that and now, I am going out on a journey to prove it.

Because of them, I realized my love for writing. If it weren't them, I might have never known that a writer resides within me who was passionate about storytelling and that's why, I have dedicated my first novel to them.

Yes, I am bringing out a fiction with original characters in a paperback format for you all. Though the characters are original, you will find a glimpse of Taekook in them as well because I can't write without imagining them as my characters. They are an emotion. They are the true definition of love for me.

I have chose 'Eyes in the Shadow' to be my debut novel and when you will read it, you will get to know why I chose it to start my career as a writer with that fiction.

'Eyes in the shadow' is a horror romance. It explores the themes of love and obsession. Ian Lancaster is such a dreamy and mesmerising character than I couldn't imagine anyone else in his place except Jungkook. In fact, I had written that character as our Kookie so even when I changed the names, I named him Ian.

Mira is kinda female version of Taehyung. The fairytale romance will take you back to nineteenth century despite being set in the present and horror element will force you to check your surroundings twice. Trust me, I didn't plan to turn it into an original but the few people who have read it, they have cried for hours and have lived Taekook's romance for weeks.

The book will be out on Friday, that's tomorrow, In India. It will take a few days to make it available internationally.

I hope my faith in my boys doesn't lose in the mist of uncertainty. I know am not an established writer but your appreciation, love and support has encouraged me to take the leap. Even as I begin, I only look upto Taekookers and BTS army because we understands each other better than anyone else.

I hope you join me in this journey to prove everyone that it's not just a waste of time. It never was and it never will be. Am not sure where it will take me but maybe this is how I can make myself proud of my choice to be a BTS Army and show everyone who mocked us that our boys gives us dreams when we are scared to close our eyes.

I dunno why I am so emotional right now. All these years are flashing in front of my eyes. I didn't know where I was going. I stumbled upon them and everything changed. Even when I didn't know where life was going, I had this hope that it will take me somewhere at least.

Maybe this is that somewhere.

Maybe this is what I was born to do. I am so thankful to BTS as well as each of you for standing by my side. Once more, I look upto you for support. Do give it a try if you can....it will mean a lot to me.

Ah!! Fuck these tears, bro!! Why the hell is it so emo?

Anyways... Spare my overwhelmed ass. Your author nim is dramatic as fuck as you all know. Ignore her and take a look at the cover of the book.

Be ready, the book comes out tomorrow.

Thank you for all the love and support you guys have showered upon me

Thank you for all the love and support you guys have showered upon me. With you guys by my side, am set to start a new journey.

Hope we go a long way.