THIRTY TWO

Memories haunts you lifetime....

''Tae...what are you doing?'' A girl asked coming and sitting beside him on the couch. It was summer and the sun outside was spitting fire. Taehyung has his vacations so he was lying ideally on the couch in his small house playing games on his phone.

He didn't replied as he was too lost in the game. The girl glared at him and then his phone. When the blonde didn't noticed anything, she gasped dramatically but the blonde still didn't react. Finally, she snatched the phone from Taehyung's hand making the boy groan.

''Give it to me back...I was about to win, NOONA!!'' He whined and the girl started laughing making Taehyung look at him angrily.

''You were about to win?...Tae, a child can play better than you.'' She said laughing her ass off making Taehyung cross his arms on his chest and make an angry face.

''Aww....my baby brother is angry?'' She asked when she noticed Taehyung pouting.

''I am not a child, Noona.I am eighteen.'' He complained.

''But you will always be a child to me, baby.'' The girl replied pinching Taehyung's cheeks.

''Ahhh!.It hurtsh!!...'' Taehyung shouted when the girl didn't leave his cheeks and keep pulling them.

''You are such a child, Tae.'' The girl said leaving his cheeks and throwing the phone back to Taehyung who caught it immediately. He looked at the girl who was sitting with her hands folded on her chest now.

Like brother, like sister.

Taehyung smiled and turned towards her.

''Don't you have something to do, Noona? You are always annoying me.'' He said with a prank already in his mind.

''Wh-.....I brought you up, raised you, nurtured you with my blood, sweat and tears and you are talking to me like that?....Tae, how can you be so selfish?...I am disappointed in your upbringing.'' The girl said dramatically wiping his fake tears making Taehyung broke into laughter.

''Noona, you should become an actor, By God...your acting will set the acting industry on fire.....I am disappointed in your upbringing!!'' Taehyung mimicked the girl who looked at him narrowly.

''You have grown so much...haven't you. Imitating your elder sister?'' She asked with a raised eyebrow.

''Didn't I told you I am eighteen now..'' Taehyung winked.

''I hate you.''

''I hate you too, Kim Hyu Seon.'' Taehyung said making his voice hoarse which made both of them laugh.

''Tae...let's go out. I want to spend some more time before I go back to Italy.'' The girl said after a few moments making Taehyung look at her with a 'Oh Really' look.

''Noona..have you seen how hot is it outside?'' He asked pointing towards the window with his finger as he has his eyes glued to his elder sister.

''But I'll be going back day after tomorrow. God knows when I'll be back.'' She explained.

''Then don't go...we can live here together.'' Taehyung stated the fact.

''But I have a job there, Tae....I have to earn for both of us. Your college expanses are increasing and I....nothing. I have to go back to Italy.'' The girl said shrugging her thoughts.

''But I am an adult now, Noona...I can do some part time job to support both of us.''

''No Tae....you have to study a lot and become successful. I don't want any distractions in your studies.'' The girl said firmly making Taehyung shut up.