FIFTY SIX [M]

SMUT WARNING!!

DONT READ AHEAD IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH IT!!

Hasn't proofread....highlight if there is any mistake!!

___________________________

Everything I hold in my heart belongs to you..
You could ask anything, no one is stopping you from doing so

''Wow...its so beautiful.'' Jungkook said in awe looking at the wooden house, his hands still interwined with Taehyung's, their bodies pressed together from side as both of them looked towards the new start of their life together.

A start that will never come to an end...neither they want it to end.

''This place will always be special for me, you know why?'' The blonde asked looking at the glowing wooden house with the golden lights in the envelop of green trees and dark night.

''Why?'' The ravenette asked looking at the blonde now whose eyes were showing the happiness he will never be able to explain in words. He looked at the wooden house like someone looks at his dream they have dreamt of from forever and still couldn't believe that it was coming to a reality. Jungkook kept looking at every sign of happiness that flashed on Taehyung's face and he had never been so determined to keep it that way.

Jungkook will do anything to keep Taehyung happy.

''This place will be our beginning....'' He turned to look at the ravenette and held his other hand too.

'' I want us to start together again....with only love and care. I want this place to be the mark of our love, our confession, our never ending crave for each other.....Jungkook...'' The ravenette held Taehyung's hands tighter as he waited for the blonde to complete his sentence.

''I want you to make love to me....show me how beautiful I look from your eyes.....how you crave me, how you want me to lose myself in you. I want you to mark me with your love.'' The blonde said with happy tears brimming in his eyes as he smiled at the ravenette who kept looking at Taehyung with soft eyes.

'' Thank y-you so much, Tae. You can't imagine how happy you make me and by loving me back, you had gifted me the best thing of my life....'' He stopped to chuckle a little as tears tried to spill out of his eyes.

''I'll show you how I want to love you, how beautiful you look from my eyes....how badly I crave not only your body but your soul too. I don't want you to lose in me, baby....I have only darkness inside me. I want to lose myself in you....the rays of hope that I get from you, the bright light of your love that show me my right path which always leads to you....I want us to be one forever......and never part again.'' Jungkook said and pulled the blonde for a kiss.

Both of them kissed again with need and want. Both of them were fighting to lose themselves in the other. Both of them craved to be as close to each other as possible.

The thin fabric between them seemed like they were thousand miles apart. They wanted their bodies to be molded into one. This need, this want, this crave, this obsession will never lesson even after years.

Jungkook's tongue slipped past Taehyung's lip, tasting each corner of the sweet wet cavern of the blonde, Jungkook pulled him towards himself making their bodies collide against each other while Taehyung's arms wrapped around Jungkook's neck pulling him closer to deepen the kiss yet both of them were not satisfied.

They were still fighting to be closer to each other.

They felt like they were kept separated for years and now, when they are free from every bound, every hesitation, every confusion...they want to get coloured in the same shade of eternal love together.