SEVEN

Darkest secrets are often hidden in the deepest part of heart....

Next day, the blonde woke up late. The sunlight made him groan and he cursed loudly but the sun has no ears so Taehyung had to wake up. He was irritated from the lack of sleep. He was working till late last night.

Now when everything was happening according to his plan, he need to sort out some things and that took a lot of time last night. He freshen up and wore a comfortable robe and went to make a coffee for himself. He hate coffee but it is the only thing that can help him right now.

Taking the mug in his hand, he went towards the room he always keep locked. He stood in front of it for a moment, thinking about various things. He sipped on his coffee and made a disgusted face, he surely hate coffee but he hate Jungkook too and is still tolerating him, then he can tolerate the bitter taste of this shit drink too.

He unlocked the door and went inside. The whole room was dark. He inhaled deeply and switched on the lights making the whole room lit up. He leaned back onto a counter looking at the wall in front of him. He smirked but that immediately got replaced by anger....sheer and never ending anger when his eyes landed on the picture of a certain person.

Jeon Jungkook.

A picture of Jungkook was sticked to the wall and his face was crossed with a red marker. Under it, all the information he has gathered in last five years was written on the sticky notes. His plan, his every step and every detailed action was there, on that wall. He has worked really hard for It and soon...he will be successful in his mission.

'' Jeon Jungkook...you thought you found me... you are wrong, I am the one who found you. You don't know who you are playing with? I was waiting for this day since last five years...every year, every month, every day and every fucking hour I have thought how to reach you, how to make you crazy about me so that you can't think anything other than me, so that you become so blind in lust that you don't see anything beyond my body. I have prepared myself for five years, both mentally and physically just to get my hands on you.'' Taehyung sipped on his coffee again and immediately spit it out.

''Yuckk!!'' He groaned and threw the coffee in the dustbin and again looked back to the wall where his hard work of five years was looking at him proudly.

'' Game is on, Jeon Jungkook. You are really a sharp mafia but you don't know how cunning a beauty can be. Offering my body is the easiest way to reach you. I should say that I wouldn't be able to reach you by any other means but your lust for sex every night gave me a brilliant idea. And now...I will make you so blind in never ending pleasure that you won't realise when I ended your rule....when I ended you.'' Taehyung said out loud and smirked.

He opened his laptop and got on his next plan, His next step.

Back at the island, Jungkook was busy with his work but his mind was still on those brown eyes which holds more than what they show. He likes challenges and is up for anything.

Jimin plopped on the couch, tired of work and Yoongi looked at him with a raised eyebrow.

''What's up, Jimin?''

''Nothing...just tired.'' Jimin replied, rubbing his forehead.

''Where is Hobi?'' The question made Jimin's blood boil.

'' How should I know?... he don't tell me everything.''

'' Hey Jimin...are you still mad at him?'' Yoongi asked, sitting straight.

'' Why would I be?'' Jimin asked irritatingly. he don't want to talk about a person who don't give a shit about anyone.

''Hobi is carefree person Jimin, you know he is childish. He don't understand what other people feels. He is naïve. Don't be angry if he flirted a little with someone, he don't mean that actually and you know that too. Where will he go?... He will come to you eventually when he understand what you feels for him.'' Yoongi assured Jimin, patting his shoulder assuringly and Jimin nodded.

What else can he do other than wait.

'' Hey...did you informed Jungkook about tomorrow's party at Mario's?'' Yoongi asked, diverting the topic to lift Jimin's mood.

'' Yes.... He is in.''

'' Great...that will help us to meet and bond with other mafia leaders.'' said Yoongi.

'' Hey kids...what are you guys talking about?'' They both looked into the direction of sound and found Jin coming towards them with Namjoon following him.

''Nothing much...we were just getting bored.'' Jimin replied when Jin sat on the other couch.

'' Mafia's don't get bored Jimin...they find their entertainment in slicing and cutting other's bodies like they are fishes which are going to be served on our table in dinner.'' Namjoon joked sitting at the armrest of the couch on which Jin was sitting.

Everyone chuckled except Jin who looked at Namjoon angrily. He is a doctor and he believes that its his responsibility to save as much lives as he can. Namjoon shut up quickly and looked at Jin with puppy eyes.

''I was just joking, baby.''

''Your jokes are very violent, Kim Namjoon.''

'' That's not my fault. I am a part of biggest mafia after all.'' Namjoon reasoned.

''Joon Hyung is right though, Jungkook wants us to be like him...without an ounce of mercy and I enjoy that too...its so fun to see people pleading and begging for their lives, to see blood oozing out of their throats or seeing them crawling away to save their lives when they know that they can't.'' Jimin replied excitedly and Jin looked at him knowingly.

'' Jungkook?... Where is he?'' Jin asked suddenly.

'' You know where?'' Jimin replied with obvious eyes.

'' Is his condition getting worse?''

'' Since he has met that blonde, he is getting more excited.'' Jimin replied and Jin nodded understandingly.

'' Just leave him alone for some time, it would be better if he worn out a little energy.''

___________________

Hey VIOLETS....motives are here, but what are the reasons?

VOTES??