THIRTY THREE

Love makes you foolish. It makes you throw every bit of logic away, do stupid things.... dangerous things...

On the breakfast table, Jungkook and his golden five sat to have their breakfast. The blonde came there quietly and took the only vacant seat which was beside the mafia leader.

Jungkook looked at him with soft eyes but he became confused when Taehyung kept sitting there with his head hung low. Jungkook's burrow furrowed. He remember talking playfully, teasing each other, making out in the car then what happened so suddenly that made the blonde so distant.

''Tae...are you okay?'' Jin asked when he noticed Jungkook clutching the fork in his hand tightly as he looked at the blonde who focused on his breakfast.

Taehyung looked up at Jin with a blank face, his eyes showing vulnerability he was in but he managed to smile weakly towards Jin.

''I a-am fine, Hyung.'' he replied in a weak tone making Jungkook to become even more concerned but he didn't know what to say. He looked towards Jin who nodded assuredly making Jungkook nod back in understanding.

He remember what Jin told him.

''Don't judge anything without going into its depth, JK....and don't blame yourself for feeling confused. Its natural. We tend to make a wall around us when we get hurt and it can take forever for someone to break them and see the real you. If you think that Taehyung is here for a purpose, try to know what it is?...If he wanted to harm you, he shouldn't have to do what he did today. He is a sweet kid, Kook....he don't know wickedness. I have seen immaturity and childishness that he has inside of him....I don't think he can be harmful for anyone. A boy who loves dog can never hate a human....Maybe he has some reason for what he is doing.....don't reach a conclusion before going through the whole thing.''

So he took a deep breathe and decided to give time to everything, to himself, to Taehyung, to his emotions and to the time itself. He will talk about it later.

Whole time, Jungkook kept stealing glances at the blonde who don't even once looked at the mafia leader making him a little frustrated.

He is not good with his emotions and even worse with his anger.

If Taehyung kept ignoring him, he may lose control and do something that he would repent later. The ravenette waited for the breakfast to be over, when everyone left one by one leaving Taehyung and Jungkook alone in the dining room, the mafia leader lost his patient.

''Why are you ignoring me?'' He asked coldly making Taehyung flinch. He was lost in his thoughts and the sudden loud voice scared him. Jungkook mentally scolded himself for using that tone on the blonde but what can he do?...he is a Mafia who don't know the language of love.

''I am n-not.'' The blonde replied still avoiding the eye contact.

''Yes, you are....you are still not looking at me.'' Jungkook said in a little less loud voice making Taehyung look at him. Jungkook felt his heart squeezing when he saw those weak eyes which always holds playfulness in them.

''Tae.. are you F-'' Jungkook tried to hold his hand.

''I am fine.'' he cut the mafia leader and pulled back his hand making Jungkook angry. The mafia leader took a deep breathe. It was not the time to get angry and definitely not the person to let his anger out on.

'' Does something happened? Did someone said something to you?'' He asked again calmly but his clenched fists and the gritted teeth clearly gave away how frustrated he was.

For the first time in years, he confessed that he is ready to let someone in his life, after years, he gave the permission to his heart to beat for someone....after so many years, he thought that he is ready to share everything with someone but that someone was right now giving him a cold shoulder making the Mafia leader angry.

''Why do you care?'' Taehyung asked annoyed. He don't want to talk to the mafia leader right now. His own thoughts and emotions were all over the place and now, Jungkook was messing with his mind making him annoyed.

Jungkook tilted his head a little and looked at the blonde, his fists clenching painfully.

'' I CARE BECAUSE I FUCKING CARE....'' he yelled punching the dining table and standing up making Taehyung flinch and shift in his seat with shocked eyes but he was not ready to lose this argument when he only a few hours ago has decided that he will make Jungkook's life a living hell.

'' Who gave you the right to care, JK?'' He stood up yelling back and looked into Jungkook's angry eyes clearly showing the restrain Jungkook was putting on to control himself. They both pant in anger, nose flaring and fists clenching, both challenging each other.

Jungkook couldn't understand what happened so suddenly? Taehyung has never talked to him like that and blonde's question added the fuel to the fire.

''You gave me right when you begged me to fuck you, when you cum on my fingers, when you fucking tempted me to come after you and wreck you for good....is there anything else you want to know?'' He yelled making Taehyung even more angry.

How can he use all that against him in an argument?

''I was not the one who was hungry for sex, Jeon Jungkook....You were the one who come running after me.'' He yelled back. The guards standing at the door gulped in fear when they heard Taehyung talking back to Jungkook.

No one dares to talk back to the devil.

''You are right...I was the one hungry for it and I still am...If you didn't tone down your voice, I promise you I'll fuck you on this table right now until you fucking learn how to talk to me.'' Jungkook warned the blonde who looked at Jungkook in disbelief.

''Your useless warnings can't shut me up, JK...I am not scared of you.'' Taehyung replied back making Jungkook pull the cloth on the dining table angrily making all the utensils falling on the floor. Taehyung flinched again but he didn't back down. He kept glaring at the ravenette who tried to take deep breathes.

He don't want to hurt the blonde but Taehyung was forcing him to.

''Don't talk to me like that.'' He was not habitual of people talking to him in a high tone.

''Or else?.. huh?'' Taehyung provoked him.

''Or else?..'' Jungkook hold Taehyung by his hairs making the blonde wince in pain but he didn't broke the eye contact. ''Or else it won't be good for you.'' Jungkook warned.

''That's the only thing you can do.. warn me?'' Taehyung kept provoking the Devil who was holding onto the last strings of his patience. The blonde may repent his doings later, but he was so frustrated by his own feelings and emotions that he wanted to just shout, scream and throw everything around him and when Jungkook gave him a chance to let out his anger, he just grabbed it.

''You can't imagine what I can do to you.'' Jungkook growled pulling his hairs tightly making a shiver of pain run down Taehyung's body but he was not ready to let go.

''You can do nothing....what you can do it just kill me. That's all.'' Taehyung chuckled making Jungkook groan.

''You don't know what else I have in my bag, baby...Keep talking back to me and I'll show you.'' Jungkook didn't want to but he was losing his temper.

''Oh really....then show me, Let's see what the ruthless mafia Jeon Jungkook can do.'' Jungkook growled again and left his hairs only to hold Taehyung's wrist and started walking angrily, pulling the blonde with him.

The guards in the corridor looked at Taehyung like they have seen some alien because no human on this planet will dare to talk back to the mafia leader.

Taehyung tried to free his hand from the deathly grip of the ravenette but Jungkook didn't budge. He kept walking with long strides, his eyes dark in anger and burrows furrowed in restrain.

Jungkook opened the door to his bedroom and pulled the blonde inside with him. He shut the door behind them and threw Taehyung onto the ground who looked at the ravenette rubbing his now bruised wrist with anger.

''I'll show you what I can do to you, baby.'' He said to the blonde who gulped in fear when the ravenette went back and locked the door.

________________

HEY VIOLETS....

So, what you think about the chapter.

And I know that you know what's coming in next chapter!!