FIVE

A man with charm is a very dangerous thing.

The room was silent as Jungkook looked at the man in front of him with sharp, scanning eyes, his head tilted a little to his left and his fingers played with the trigger of his gun. He was also the same, a tickling time bomb who will explode if that blonde crossed his mind once again.

'' We just need your help to get the weapons pass through the boundary of Italy and for that, we are ready to give you thirty percent share.'' the man proposed and Jungkook looked at him amusingly, his lips curved into a half smirk.

'' You know who you are talking to...right?...'' The man nodded in response and Jungkook continued..'' Then you should also know how to talk to me.'' Jungkook warned and the man gulped.

Jungkook stood up with his gun and started walking towards the man sitting on the opposite side, playing with the gun like it is his toy, his steps all calm and steady but the man shivered down in fear, chills ran down his spine when Jungkook stood up behind him.

'' You don't decide how much I get...its me, who decide how much you guys will be getting in charity from me....'' Jungkook whispered close to his ear and the man nodded, not able to gulp down his fear.

''Understood?'' Jungkook asked again and the man smiled nervously in response.

''Y-yes Jeon... Its u-upto your d-decision.''

''Good.....so, this is decided, I will help your weapons cross the border safely and I'll be getting sixty five percent of it. The rest will be same.'' Jungkook said, sitting down on his seat again and the man wanted to protest but his life was dear to him so he kept it shut.

''O-Okay...as you w-want.''

'' So, lets seal the deal.'' Jungkook hold his glass of wine up for a cheers and the man complied immediately.

The meeting ended and when Jungkook came out, he looked at Yoongi with a raised eyebrow.

''Sorry JK....we couldn't find him.'' And the sentence made Jungkook even more frustrated.

'' How many of you were searching for him, Min?'' Jungkook asked coldly.

'' Around thirty.'' Yoongi replied guiltily. Its the first time he is seeing disappointment in Jungkook's eyes for him.

'' And you couldn't find a single boy?... What should I understand from it?....'' Jungkook asked again and everyone kept quite.

''TELL ME'' Jungkook shouted flinching everyone in the corridor of the hotel.

'' I am s-sorry, JK.'' Yoongi apologised weakly, his head hung low in iniquity.

''I don't wanna hear you pathetic sorry Min...I want that boy, ASAP.'' Jungkook said and started walking towards the exit of the door.

If only he was a little fast, he could have stopped the elevator and took that boy then and there in that elevator.

As Jimin slided behind the steering wheel, his mind raced to different conclusions but none of them was clear.

A boy disappears from the club without anyone seeing him and then, the same boy appears in the same hotel where Jungkook was going for a meeting and then, he tricked thirty pairs of eyes and vanished into thin air again.....something was not settling down.

'' Should I arrange some girls for you, JK?'' Jimin asked, he knew it was important for Jungkook to let out his frustrations.

'' Yeah....I think I'll need that.'' Jungkook replied absent mindedly.

The short heighted boy thought different things as he drive through the traffic while Jungkook looked out of the window. The car stopped at a crosswalk and Jungkook's eyes caught the sight of same boy second time today.

He hastily went out of the car and ran towards the zebra crossing, dodging the ocean of people coming in his way but when he reached there, the boy was gone. He cursed internally and rubbed his forehead in frustration. Jimin also came behind him.

''What happened, JK?''

''I saw him.''

'' A-Are you sure? I mean he was at the hotel a little while ago.''

'' What do you see me as, Park.....you think am crazy?'' Jungkook looked at him narrowly and Jimin shook his head immediately. Jungkook's condition was getting worse and he was getting out of hand. He will have to agree with him if he don't want a complete episode of mass murder here.

'' Ok...I a-agree...calm down.''

''Sure as hell, Park...my eyes can't be wrong when that boy is concerned. I know he was the one I saw.'' Jungkook spat angrily and Jimin nodded.

'' We should just search him then....he must be here somewhere. You wait in the car and I'll call Yoongi and Hobi.'' Jimin suggested but Jungkook refused.

'' No....I can't wait ideally. You guys are not doing anything anyways, i'll just have to search him myself.'' Jungkook said angrily and started searching for the blonde who has blown his mind and snatched his peace.

Jimin called Hobi and Yoongi too and everyone started searching for the boy everywhere.

The blonde, who was watching all this from behind the wall of a shop tsked.

'' What Jeon?...You couldn't find me when I gave you so many chances.....that's a minus point for you. I thought you were smarter than that....looks like i'll have to do something now.....lets end your misery.'' The blonde said to himself and came out of the hiding and walked over to the ravenette who was standing hopeless thinking that he again lost the boy.

Jungkook turned around when someone patted on his shoulder infuriating the mafia. How dare someone pat his shoulder so casually.

''Excuse me, Sir?'' A deep voice came from behind him and the ravenette turned around. His eyes went wide and a careless smirk again found its place on Jungkook's beautiful lips when he saw the same boy standing in front of him with questioning eyes.

'' Is it yours?...I found it lying there?'' Taehyung asked, extending his hand which hold his own wallet. he just needed an excuse to come in front of the Mafia.

Jungkook looked at the wallet and back to the blonde. How different he looked today in his white jeans and oversized hoodie but he still managed to make Jungkook lick his lips in amusement. His innocent brown eyes made him appear a totally different person from the one he saw at the club. The duality made Jungkook think which is his true self.....the wicked seducer or the innocent playful boy.

Just a matter of clothes and personality changes so much.

'' Excuse me sir, I thought you lost it.'' Taehyung asked again, pointing towards the wallet he was holding in his hands and Jungkook tried to smile, but his lips formed a smirk naturally.

''No caro.. I didn't lost anything but I surely found something.'' Jungkook replied, his face showing the enthusiasm he was feeling inside.

_______________________

Hey Violets....

Finally, Hide and seek Is over...your thoughts??

Don't forget to vote Guys....