FORTY FIVE

Unless we share someone's pain...we dont get separated from our (own) pain and pain doesn't get separated from us...

Sitting on a bench in the gym, Jungkook looked at Taehyung with confusion. The blonde was sitting in front of him, cleaning the wound of Jungkook's hand which was bleeding earlier.

The ravenette held his hand extended in front of him but his eyes were glued to Taehyung's beautiful face which was devoid of any emotion as he carefully bandaged Jungkook's bloodied hand.

The ravenette tried to read his void face but couldn't get a clue about anything. The blond, after punching Jungkook, ordered him to sit down on the bench as he asked one of the gurad to bring a first aid kit.

Jungkook was dumbfounded. First, the blonde hit him with all his strength and now, was bandaging his hand. Sudden mood swings of the blonde made Jungkook confused but he was loving the after care.

If Taehyung will bandage him after punching every time, he is ready to cut his hand again and again and make Taehyung so angry that he would punch the mafia leader.

Don't worry, he has not gone crazy, he is just a fool in love.

When the blonde didn't spare him any glance, the ravenette decided to break the ice.

''Its hurting here too.'' He complained pointing towards the busted lip with his other hand. Taehyung looked at him for a moment as he finished bandaging Jungkook's hand.

''So?...You want me to bandage it too?'' The blonde asked blankly.

''No, but a k-kiss will do.'' The ravenette said hesitantly as he looked at an expressionless face of the blonde sitting in front of him on the ground.

Taehyung's eyes flicker from ravenette's eyes to his lips and he unknowingly licked his lips making Jungkook excited. The mafia leader smiled and closed his eyes waiting for the blonde to give him his cure.

Taehyung looked at the excited face of Jungkook sitting on the bench with closed eyes and a beautiful smile. Taehyung felt that familiar happiness creeping up his nerves again.

The ravenette pouted his lips, waiting for Taehyung to kiss him but when a moment of silence passed and Taehyung didn't kissed him, he opened his eyes and found no one in the Gym.

Taehyung was gone.

The ravenette became scared and he cursed himself for doing that stupidity. He ran out of the Gym and found Taehyung walking towards his room so Jungkook ran after him.

''Tae....wait.'' He called and the blonde turned around.

''Where are you going?'' He asked again.

''To my room?'' Taehyung replied simply.

''It means...y-you are not lea-leaving...right?'' Jungkook asked with hopeful eyes. Taehyung kept reading Jungkook's face for a moment, maybe confirming something.

''Follow me.'' He ordered again and Jungkook looked at him with a tilted head. He was ordering a Mafia leader for second time this day.

When Jungkook looked at the blonde with a raised eyebrow, Taehyung looked at him with daring eyes as he crossed his arms on his chest and that was it. Jungkook immediately licked his lips awkwardly and nodded.

The blonde stopped himself from smiling at Jungkook's cuteness. Just a moment ago, he was looking at Taehyung with a Mafia attitude and the next second, he was a lost puppy.

The blonde turned around and started walking towards his room, finally allowing himself to smile. The mafia leader followed the blonde.

As soon as they entered the room, Taehyung went and sit on the bed leaving Jungkook standing awkwardly in the room.