SIX

TWO CAN PLAY A GAME...

''No Caro....I didn't lost anything but I surely found something.''

Jungkook looked at Taehyung amusingly, a smirk plastered to his face. The boy he was searching everywhere was standing in front of him by his own.

''Oh, sorry....I thought it was yours.'' Taehyung said casually and put the wallet in his own pocket innocently.

'' Its okay.....'' Jungkook replied, eyeing the boy head to heels. He surely was the epitome of hotness.

'' Thank you.....Excuse me.'' Taehyung said and acted to leave but Jungkook held his wrist immediately making the blonde smirk and stop. He immediately plastered a blank expression on his face and turned towards Jungkook with a raising eyebrow.

'' You are the boy from club...right?'' Jungkook asked still holding Taehyung's wrist.

'' Which club?'' Nice acting Kim Taehyung.

'' Where you danced with knives?'' Jungkook knew the boy was acting now but he still reminded him.

''Oh yeah....What about that?'' The blonde asked again innocently.

'' You are actually that innocent or you are trying to play with me, Kim Taehyung?'' Jungkook asked leaving blonde's wrist and pushing his hands in the pocket of his pants as he looked at Taehyung examiningly.

'' Wow....you actually spent your time researching on me?'' Taehyung asked confidently.

'' I keep my close eye on what takes my interest, Babe....'' Jungkook winked and Taehyung smiled.

''Thats good to hear. I am glad that a man like you found me interesting.''

'' Man like me?''

'' Welll you are quite hot and to be honest I have muscle kink. Your aura is so dominating and you know what?...'' Taehyung signalled Jungkook to come a little close making the Mafia bend down a little to reach Taehyung's level. '' I love to submit to a man like you.'' Taehyung winked and Jungkook felt himself getting hard again.

'' You know what you are playing with...right? People avoid to play with fire, darling.'' Jungkook warned earning a sly smirk from Taehyung.

'' I wanna melt into liquid lava, then...Mr?'' Taehyung asked deliberately making Jungkook look at him in amusement again.

'' You really don't know who am I?''

'' Is there a problem?.... Is it compulsory for everyone to know who you are?'' Taehyung asked tilting his head a little. he know Jungkook loves it when someone challenge him.

'' Ah....Not at all....'' Jungkook said smirking. Something is not in its right place.

''Well then....Now you know who I am so its only fair if I get to know who you are, Hottie.'' Taehyung asked seductively, using his charms at the right time and place. If he wants to make the mafia dance on his finger then there is no other better way then offering him his sexy body.

''Okay....I am Jeon Jungkook.'' The ravenette thought that his name is enough but the questioning eyes of Taehyung made him smirk again.

''Just think of me as a Big Businessman.'' Jungkook said, extending his hand for a handshake. Taehyung looked at the offered hand, then to Jungkook's face and back to the hand.

''Its nice to meet you, Mr Jeon.'' Taehyung said, accepting the handshake. When the blonde tried to pull his hand back, Jungkook held him tightly making Taehyung raise his eyebrow.

Jungkook took his hand to his mouth an placed a flirting kiss at the back of Taehyung's hand making the blonde look at Jungkook impressively.

'' It's nice to meet you too, babe.'' Jungkook said winking and leaving Taehyung's hand.