FORTY SIX

There is always a painful history behind every devastated person!!

''Park....arrange a meeting tomorrow with all the mafias. I will personally meet all of them.'' Jungkook ordered making the short heighted boy smile. Jeon Jungkook was back to his normal self.

The Devil was back in action.

''Namjoon Hyung, did you traced their locations?'' He asked looking at the list of names that were trying to go against Jungkook.

''Yes, Jungkook....I have all of their locations.''

''Good....Min, who is the mastermind behind this rebel?''

''Alessandro....the leader of THE BLOODS....he is the one provoking others to refuse to accept you as their leader.'' Yoongi replied standing straight with his hands behind his back.

'' Hobi...call the cops and tell them that JK has nothing to do with Alessandro....they are free to do whatever they want with his men and assets but I want their leader in my basement tomorrow morning.'' Jungkook instructed placing back the list of people on the table as he looked into the distance.

''He has tried to mess up with the wrong person....I love it when they tempt the Devil himself.'' Jungkook said placing his chin on the back of his hands.

''We still have an upper hand in the whole situation, JK...majority of the people from underworld are our side.'' Jimin said excitedly.

''They have to, Park....they know what power JK holds..'' Jungkook replied smugly, his eyes showing how excited he was to kill each of the human that tried to take advantage of his disorder.

''How is Taehyung?'' Jin, who was standing quietly until now and observing Jungkook with his sharp and experienced eyes asked the mafia boss making Jungkook smile a little.

''He is good....and staying here with us. He wants to give me a chance.'' Jungkook told them making the five boys not only sigh in relief but also thank Goodness for making everything right.

''I am happy for you, Kook.'' Jin said smiling. the ravenette was about to blush so he cleared his throat.

''So...by tomorrow...I want that man in my basement and his men in jail and a meeting by afternoon....is that clear?'' He asked.

''Yes boss....your wish is our command.'' Jimin said.

''I don't wish Park....I commands.'' He repeated the dialogue from earlier making Jimin nod in amusement.

Jungkook was actually getting back to what he was....or maybe better than that.

''Ok...that was all....you guys can leave.'' the mafia boss dismissed them. Once the boys went out, he leaned back on the chair and thought about what Taehyung said.

Maybe its better to give him some time.

He smiled to himself and stood up to go to his room.

Standing in front of his room, the ravenette took a deep breathe. He felt his palms sweating. He don't know what may be waiting for him inside as Taehyung will be testing him at each and every moment.

After a few moments of preparing himself, Jungkook finally opened the door and went in. His eyes fell on the blonde who was sitting on the bed and reading something on his phone.

Taehyung looked at him making Jungkook smile but the blonde didn't smiled back making the mafia boss to smile awkwardly.

''I-I'll just take a s-shower.'' He said and walked into the closet to get his clothes.

''Get your shit together, Jungkook...''

Taking a black t-shirt and some trouser, he walked into the washroom as the blonde went to get busy in what he was doing earlier...that is reading an article about Bipolar Disorder.