Each Other | Armin x (Male) Reader

Prompt: You and Armin get harassed* in public

⚠️⚠️WARNING⚠️⚠️:
HOMOPHOBIA, F SLUR, VIOLENCE, SEXUAL ASSAULT

EXTREMELY TRIGGERING
P L E A S E B E C A R E F U L

Modern AU

"Armin." You whispered quietly, holding his hand tighter as he took notice of your distress.

"Yeah?" He answer back quietly, slightly turning his head to indicate that he was listening.

"I think we should leave." You told him, slightly nudging him to the group of teen boys behind you as they snickered and grimaced at the two of you.

Armin nodded before quickly starting to lead you out of the building. The two of you hand spent the day around town, looking at different shops and exploring everything the area had to offer. His steps stayed steady and he didn't falter when the boys yelled at the two of you, asking where you were going. He held your hand tighter as the two of you made it out the doors and quickly turned down the street. They boys stayed on your tail, barely a few meters back. Armin's pace slowly quickened, both of you panicking when you failed to lose the teens. Armin took a right only to stop in his tracks. There stood three more boys, arms folded over their chests and a sick smirk on their faces.

"I'm sorry Y/n" he whispered quickly before hissing out a curse and pulling you closer to him.

It didn't last long though as your arm was grabbed and pulled away from your lover, the boys from before catching up.

"Look what the faggots dragged in." The one holding you barked.

You wrenched your arm away, stepping back to Armin only to be once again pulled away as the kid grabbed the front of your shirt and wreathed you face to face with him.

"Careful Johnny," One laughed, "he might get turned on." The boys laughed as you winced.

"Like I could ever be attracted to you filth." you sneered in his face as his smile dropped.

"Oh yeah?" His smirk was back as his hand traveled down to the front of your pants, palming where your genitals were. "Let's see if that's true then."

"Knock it off!" Armin yelled behind you, walking up to you only to be grabbed by the three that were waiting for you when you turned the corner. "Get your hands off him!" he continued to protest while pulling against the boys.

Your hand wrapped around the teen's forearm as he continued to touch you.

"Stop." You demanded, trying to move him away only for him to push harder, moving his hand in a way to try and arouse you. "I said stop!" You pushed harder, making him stagger away from the push.

"You dirty little fag!" he spit before he and two others rushed you, knocking you to the ground and holding your arms and legs down.

"Let go!" you screamed as you squirmed, struggling to move as they pinned you to the ground.

"Let's see just how long you can hide your disgusting fetish!" One laughed as they tugged at your pants.

"No! No stop!" you begged and screamed as they got your pants down your thighs, the only thing now covering your private area being your boxers.

Tears flowed from your eyes as you continued to scream at them, wailing for them to stop. Armin behind you fought to break free of the group, manically screeching for them to stop. You tilted your head back as the group laughed like a sadistic pack of hyenas. Your eyes caught Armin's, his eyes showing many things. Rage, fear, disparity, and determination as he fought harder. You watched him the whole time even though he broke contact to fight back. You could only imagine what you looked like to him, beaten and dirty on the ground as the teens humiliated you. You had almost retracted into yourself and given up when hollers came from down the street. A group of assumedly friends chased the boys off before quickly doubling back to you and Armin. They tried to help your boyfriend up only for him to shrug them off as he scrambled over to you. You still hadn't moved, still crying and laying with your dirty back to the ground.

"It's okay love, I'm here. I'm so sorry. It's okay now. Were safe." He picked your head up, cradling it to his chest.

"It's over?" You whispered to him, a broken sob leaving his mouth before words.

"Yes. It's over darling."

You let out a breath at the confirmation.

"We don't wanna interrupt but do you guys want help somewhere? A police station? A hospital?" One of the friends offered.

"Call a taxi please," Armin spoke, barely turning to reply before hanging his head down to you.

"Let's go home," Armin whispered, you nodded.

The group called a taxi as Armin had asked, saying how sorry they are and promising to give a report on the kids if we needed. Armin agreed, getting their info before getting in the car with you.

"We should tell the police," Armin said after wrapping his arm around you.

"What good will it do? They'll slap a label on a file and forget anything ever happened." You grumbled.

"Maybe." He said solemnly. "But at least then we tried. Right?"

The conversation stopped there, the two of you silent the rest of the ride home. The silence only broke when the door to your home shut.

"I'm getting a shower." You told Armin, him nodding and following you to the bathroom.

"I'll join you." He said as the two of you entered the bathroom.

Despite the usual suggestion with those words they held no tone of seduction. Armin and you stepped into the warm water together, a sigh leaving both of you at the comfort. Armin held his arms out, letting you step into him as he cocooned you in his arms. Your head fell to his shoulder as the water rushed over both of you.

"I hate them." You said after a while. "I hate the way they treated me. I hate how they touched me and how they hurt you. I hate their parents for not raising them better. I hate everything they did. I hate all of it." Armin didn't respond but you could feel his agreement in the way he held you closer.

The two of you stayed there for a while, only moving when the water started to lose its heat.

"Let me clean you up." he offered, already getting a rag and putting soap on it.

Armin gently scrubbed your neck down, eventually reaching where the boys had violated you earlier. He looked at you for permission, knowing how badly you wanted to scrub the area.

"You're not them." You spoke quietly after a soft nod.

He nodded back, starting to clean with soft and diligent hands. He gently scrubbed everything before moving on, continuing to wash the dirt and memories away with his touch. When he was finally done you cleaned him, frowning at the bruises that didn't disappear with the dirt. When the two of you were finally done the water was much colder but neither of you mentioned it, instead of getting out and drying off together. When the two of you finally get dressed Armin told you that he wasn't going to work tomorrow, the two of you getting a day to process and decide what to do. You welcomed the thought happily, not wanting to go to work after everything that had happened. Neither Armin nor you could rest that night, the only solace being each other as you held each other in silence all night.

a/n- i'm still not completely sure about posting this but after seeing everyone's comments i decided i might as well give it a chance. the story is very dark and has little to no desirable moments. problems like this are very real and very traumatizing and i didn't want to take lightly to making something like this.

how are you?

i cherish you more than you will ever know<3