Tasty

"Perhaps a little nibble around the edges would do him some good." Matthew observed.
"Are you mad?" Screamed Orsino. "I doubt this alligators appetite is gonna sicken and so die. I'm coming babe." Orsino ran over to the enclosure.

"I AM THE POLICE, NO ONE MOVE." Greg bellowed coming up to us. "ANY CLOSER AND I WILL GET MY COLLEAGUE HERE, WHO HAPPENS TO BE THE-" Mycroft put a hand on Greg's arm and glared at him. "UM WELL HE'S NO ONE BUT YOU BETTER STAY AWAY FROM THE CROCODILE!"
"Perhaps it is best that the head of the secret service remains a secret." Said Mycroft, sneeringly.
"What are you guys doing here?" Asked Seb, sipping his diet coke that was in a walrus shaped cup. Katelyn had bought it for him in honour of his role as Wiffy.
"It's our anniversary." Greg smiled.
"Aww, how long?" Asked Katelyn.
"One year." Greg took Mycroft's hand and smiled sweetly at him. Mycroft slid his hand away, turning pink.
"Not in public Gregory." He tried to hide his blush.
"Well, I've shipped you guys from the start." Katelyn said, twirling the chain that was around her neck.
"Um, sorry to interrupt, but that alligator is trying to eat my boyfriend." Orsino said with attitude.
"Hey man, there's no need for sarcasm." Tutted Seb.
"Quite right, I'm sure he shall come out when he is good and ready." Matthew agreed.

"ARGH YA WEE SNAPPY BITCH, GET OFF MA PICKLES!!" Tyrone shrieked from the enclosure.
"Is that what we're calling them these days?" Rosie smirked, but when we turned, we saw that the alligator was actually chomping on an actual pickle.
"Perhaps we should subtract Tyrone from this sum." Sighed Mycroft.
"Was that a maths joke?" I asked, suppressing the need to cringe.
"No, it was an order from the agents that I have ensuring my security whilst out in public." Smiled Mycroft, I turned to see some randomers looking our way, must be his bodyguards.
"Oh." I said quietly. You see, this is why I'd rather just be the narrator. Sigh.

"Don't worry Uncle T, I'm coming!" Called Taron from behind us. I turned to see he was carrying a massive ladder, where had he got that from?
"No, dude we're ok, Mycroft has men for this." Sighed Seb, though Taron must not have heard him.
"Ah, will someone come and get me out." Wailed Tyrone. "He's nibbling ma wee pinky finger!"
"How do you know it's a he?" Katelyn narrowed her eyes at the alligator.
"I'm gay Katelyn, this is a wee bit of a sexual gesture don't ya think?" Tyrone sighed as if it was obvious.
Rosie looked as if she were about to speak, but then thought better of it.
"Good Lord." Muttered Mycroft, rolling his eyes.

Meanwhile, Taron was beginning to climb the ladder.
"How did he even fall in? The enclosure has glass walls around it up to the ceiling?" Rosie looked puzzled.
"Tyrone's always been pretty agile." I pointed out.
"Doesn't Finan the Agile live above his tea shack? He could have learnt a few pointers from him." Katelyn sipped Seb's walrus Pepsi. "Ew bestie this isn't diet." Katelyn spat it out.
"What a maniac." Greg said. "Who drinks the full fat stuff?"
"Exactly it doesn't taste as nice." Agreed Rosie.

"Woah! Get off me you lump!" Shouted Taron. Matthew had lifted him off of the ladder.
"Sorry Taron, good sir. I'm afraid we are too fond of you to let you become gator food." Matthew said as he and Seb struggled to stop him returning to the ladder.
"Ah! But you'd let poor wee Tyrone get butchered?" Tyrone sounded sarky.
"Yes." Said Matthew, calmly.
"I wouldn't!" Cried Orsino. "What the hell are your spies even doing!" He turned to Mycroft.
"Trying to find a way in that doesn't jeopardise the security of everyone in the building." Mycroft said, not looking up from his phone.
"I'm toast!" Tyrone sobbed.
"No you're not." I said sympathetically. "If anything you're more of a steak, or a big cabbage if we're going off you're looks."
"Do you remember when we had a chat about trying to cheer people up?" Rosie reminded me.
"About how I shouldn't bother?"
"Yeah, let's employ that now." Katelyn handed me her icky Pepsi.
"No thanks." I gave it back to her.

Then all of a sudden, someone came in like Tarzan on a rope. They flung themselves through the glass, smashing it and grabbed Tyrone. There was a bit of tug of war between the alligator and the person dressed like a robber.
"This is our chance dudes!" Exclaimed Seb. He took off his chain, swinging it too and fro, the alligator was transfixed on it. Seb had hypnotised him.  Then Taron came in and bound the gator's gob shut so he couldn't swallow Tyrone. In one swoop, Matthew hurled the Alligator backwards.

Katelyn then poured the coke into its eyes, whilst I bored it to sleep by telling it about German politics in the 1930's and Rosie painted its toenails.

Tyrone was returned to us. The mysterious person revealed themselves.

It was Mrs Hudson.