All In The Family

7 Years Later

|Logan's POV|

I'm sure everyone's been waiting to hear things from my point of view. Well, here it is. I'm Logan Tyler Law, or as my family calls me, LT. These past 7 years have been filled with ups and downs, but here we are. Let's catch up, shall we?

My friends call me Log, but to my little sisters, I'm Logy or Bubby. I'm now 15 years old and a sophomore in high school. I'm a star student and athlete, both a Varsity football player and wrestler. I haven't decided which one I want to take on in college just yet and I feel the pressure to make a decision.

I stay out of trouble, for the most part, but I have my moments. I not only have my dad to deal, but if he's not around, Uncle B steps in. The older I got, the more he made his presence known as my Godfather. Having active grandparents along with aunts and uncles that are just as involved in my life, I feel like sometimes I can't catch a break.

My parents usually leave the disciplining in house, but there is an exception. If I act out when I'm not with them, whoever I'm with has permission to discipline me at their discretion. They said it's how they were raised and it's how they're raising me and my sisters. Usually that's just a lecture and they let my parents deal with it. Let's just say I have a few relatives that are more hands on than others. That would include my grandfathers along with Uncles Mark and Kev.

Like me, he has a younger sister, Ava. She's the same age as Olivia and Bianca. She's a gymnast and that's what inspired Mickey to do it. Teo and I going to the same high school plus living just minutes away from each other, let's just say sometimes we get into trouble. Uncle Tatum (41) is a homicide detective and I swear he has more friends "watching' us than he admits to. Aunt Sharna is a nurse at the same hospital my dad works at.

My mom, Isabella Levesque Law (35) is a renowned dancer and choreographer. My dad, Dr. Tyler Law (37) has become one of the top neurologists in not just the state of Texas, but the country. Our family has grown by one more over the past 7 years. My sister Olivia and my cousin Bianca are now 9. They've been two peas in a pod since birth and Bianca is just another little sister for me.

As for what baby #3 was another girl. My little sister Mikayla (7) aka Mickey is a spitfire as my dad calls her. Mom said that was it, no more. I know she had a tough recovery after having Mikayla. Olivia and Bianca are on mom's and Aunt Jamie's dance team while Mickey does gymnastics.

Uncle Brandon (38) and Aunt Jamie (35) went from a family of 3 to a family of 5. They added another girl, Addison (6) who we call Addy and a boy, Liam (5).

As for my Uncle Tucker (39), he got married a couple years ago. Aunt Melissa (35) aka Melly is an engineer like he is and they both travel for work from time to time. Since becoming a teenager, Sasha (14), has been extremely moody and bumps heads with both Uncle Tuck and Aunt Melly.  She doesn't feel like Aunt Melly should have authority over her. I personally think she needs to get over it. She wanted him to get married and now that he is, she's being really weird about it.

Now that Sasha has joined us at the high school, Matteo has become more protective of her. All his friends seem to like her. Don't get me wrong, I'm protective of Sasha too, but she's my best friend. We tell each other everything. Unless someone is messing with her, I don't interfere. Matteo, well, Sasha calls him a clock blocker.

Uncle Zach (33) is still in the NFL and is a 4 time Super Bowl champion. He won three rings with the Kansas City Chiefs before being traded to the team he's with currently, the LA Rams. That's where he won his most recent one. He's been talking about retiring once his contract is up, but he's in great shape so he could pull a Tom Brady and push it to his 40s. He said he'd rather be home with Aunt Kylie and spend time with their kids: Zoe (7), Noah (5), Bailey (3), and Eli (1).