Dad Knows

|Logan's POV|

Having my mom see me sneaking Samantha out the house was the last thing I needed. Her badgering me just made me snap. I wasn't expecting to have a run in with Uncle Brandon either. 

The car ride to Uncle Brandon and Aunt Jamie's was silent for a solid 5 minutes.

"You know, your dad probably would've let it slide that you snuck a girl in the house. The fact that you got crazy with your mom, that's a problem."

"I apologized."

"Yeah, after I almost knocked your ass out. What's up with you? You don't talk to your mom like that."

"Uncle Brandon, she was hounding me."

"I don't give a damn. She's your mother. She gave you life. You don't disrespect her, ever."

"She was just doing a lot and making a big deal about me bringing Samantha in the house."

"Samantha, why does that name sound familiar?"

"She's one of Sasha's friends."

"Oh, wow. Does Sasha know that you're out here trying to smash one of her friends?"

"No, Sasha doesn't know and who cares. We didn't have sex anyways. Samantha's not ready for that. She gave me head, that's it."

"Oh, so she's not ready, but you are?

I simply nodded.

"How old is Samantha?"

"15."

He shook his head.

"Both of you are too young to be sneaking around doing that."

"I'm turning 16 soon."

"Soon as in 6 months? Come on Logan."

He glanced over at me.

"Logan, there's a lot that comes with having sex. You start now and by the time you graduate you'll have a graveyard of bodies. Trust me, that's the last thing you need."

I sucked my teeth.

"Can we not do this right now," I mumbled.

"Too late. I'm sure your father has talked to you about it."

"He did, so you don't have to. Damn," I muttered.

Next thing I felt was a chop to my chest.

"Ow!"

"Watch your damn mouth, LT!

"My bad."

"That slick ass mouth of yours is going to keep getting you in trouble."

I rubbed my chest. Damn he's heavy handed.

"Uncle B?"

"Yeah, kid."

"Were you having sex at my age?"

"Nope."

"What about my dad?"

He laughed.

"We were saints."

He laughed some more.

"Uncle B, I'm being serious."

"In all seriousness, no. I wasn't doing anything until around the end of my Junior year."

"See!"

"See what? You're just a Sophomore."

"And?"