Long Time Coming

|Logan's POV|

The fight between Teo and I didn't last long. I busted his lip, but he landed a good shot to my jaw. My dad and uncles were breaking it up before either of us could do any damage.

"Get off me!" Matteo yelled.

Uncle Tatum hauled him off to the side, yelling at him to calm down. I noticed Britney and Sasha had moved to the opposite end of the backyard. My dad was standing in front of me, blocking my path, but I was still ready to fight.

"Look at me, Logan," dad quietly said.

I was pissed. I've never gotten into a fight with Teo, but I was sick of him running his mouth. Sick of it!

"He just wouldn't shut up. He kept running his mouth," I muttered.

I saw Teo struggling against both Uncle Tuck and Uncle Tatum to get to me.

"You're lucky. You're real fucking lucky they're holding me back.

I watched as he touched his lip and saw blood. He lost it.

"You attacked me like a bitch! If this was a fair fight, I'd beat your ass Logan!" he yelled again.

Dad glanced behind him and I tried to move around him, but failed. He pushed me back.

"Chill out, Logan."

"He keeps talking shit to me and I need to calm down!"

My dad looked at me like I was crazy as I raised my voice. He shoved me back again, this time with more force.

"I know you're upset, but you need to calm your ass down. The fight is over. It's done."

I tried again, but Uncle Brandon put me in a side chokehold.

"Don't make me squeeze tighter, you'll be asleep before you know it, Logan."

"Enough! Logan, get over here. You too, Matteo," my mother stated.

I hadn't heard her speak that way in a long time. Well, at least not to me. She was pissed.

"If I have to drag your asses over here, I will. Play with me if you want to. Get moving!"

Matteo made the move first.

"You mother told you to do something, so do it," dad stated, snapping me out of my thoughts.

I went and stood next to my mother. She turned her back to me facing Matteo.

"You put your hands on him, I'll kick your ass myself. Understood?"

"I can't make any promises, Aunt Izzy," Teo said through gritted teeth.

"You better rethink that and keep your hands to yourself. Do I make myself clear?"

"Yeah, whatever."

"Excuse you?"

"Yes, Aunt Izzy, I hear you."

She turned away from him facing me.

"The same goes for you, Logan."

"Okay, mom."

"I don't know what's going on or what set you off, and honestly, I don't give a damn. You two, go inside and talk it out."

"Aunt, Izzy, I don't talk to bitches," Teo stated.

I saw the smirk on his face.

"Call me a bitch, one more time.

I was about to reach over my mother and slap him when she slapped both of us upside our heads.