Met Your Match

|Zach's POV|

Something in my gut was telling me my nephew was going to do something stupid. I was hoping that he wasn't dumb enough to leave this house without permission. Going outside, the kids were in the pool. Kylie was sitting on the side, watching them play. She smiled when she saw me.

"Everything alright?" she asked.

"Hot head went back to his room."

She frowned.

"I know it must suck just being here for training and hanging out with little kids."

I waved her off.

"He brought that on himself. No one told him to steal Ty's car and then crash it. That's on him. The fact that he did it after he asked me could he come down here was dumb. You saw how hard I fought to get him down here."

She nodded.

"I know. It took more convincing on Ty's end."

"I mean, do you blame him?

"No, not at all. Logan is lucky that he got down here to train. Tyler gave him a huge pass on that."

"Exactly."

We heard the kids arguing, well Noah and Zoe. They've been going at it more than ever lately.

"Give it back!" Noah yelled.

"Here they go again," Ky mumbled.

"No, it's mine!" Zoe screamed.

"Noah! Zoe! Out of the pool!" I shouted to get their attention.

They both started pleading their cases at the same time.

"Out!"

They swam to the edge before climbing out. I pointed for both of them to stand it front of me.

"Why are you two fighting?" I asked.

"He's trying to take my floaty. I had it first!" Zoe said.

"You've had it for a long time."

Kylie sighed.

"Noah, that one is Zoe's. Yours is over there. I offered it to you before you got in. You all picked one out so that there wouldn't be any fighting," Kylie chimed in.

"But mommy..."

"No, Noah. I told you when they were delivered that you each had your own. You're not taking Zoe's when yours is right over there. If you want it, go get it. No more fighting. Understood?" Kylie chimed in.

They both nodded at their mother.

"I'll pop the damn things and then no one will have a floaty. Look at that, problem solved," I added.

Zoe shook her head as Noah took off to get his. They both jumped in the pool and just like that went back to playing like nothing happened.

"Don't you pop those damn floaties. They weren't cheap."

I laughed and my phone started ringing.

"Let me take this."

"I'll be right here."

I kissed her before going into the kitchen.

Hello.

What's up, bro?

Mace, what's up man.

Nothing much. Just checking on business as usual. Surprised to see your nephew here.