Inappropriate Behavior

|Olivia's POV|

One more week of school and Summer break will officially begin. I'm so excited! Bianca and I are going to our first sleep away camp, then dance camp, and of course family vacations in July.

Getting a phone for my 11th birthday was a dream come true. I was able to text my friends which was fun. I mean, I had my iPad, but this was different. Bianca got one too. We have matching cases and everything.

It's all I wanted for my birthday and took a lot of convincing from both of my parents. Mommy was okay with it, but daddy wasn't. He said I was too young and there wasn't a time when I was without adult supervision and would need one. I made a strong case and screamed when I opened the box to reveal my iPhone inside. My family laughed thinking I was crazy.

Of course there were limits. I had to give it to my parents each night. Daddy didn't even want me taking it to school, but being that I'm in middle school, mommy said I should have it with me just in case. I can't have it past 8pm and they check it randomly.

I was playing music on my phone and playing a game when it vibrated. It was a text from Ezra.

Hey, Olivia.

I smiled, quickly texting him back.

Hey, Ezra.

I was wondering if you were still coming to my end of year party next weekend. Your parents didn't RSVP yet.

Oh I thought they did. I'll ask my mom tonight, but yeah, I'll be there. Get ready to get your butt kicked.

He didn't respond. I went back to playing my game when I saw another message pop up from Ezra.

You couldn't beat me if you tried.

My phone vibrated again and I saw he sent me a picture. He had his shirt off and was flexing his muscles. I laughed.

I could beat you with my eyes closed. Put your shirt back on.

Whatever. Your turn.

For what?

Send me a picture.

I scrolled through my phone and sent him a selfie I took. He liked it.

Can I have another one?

Nope. You know what I look like.

Come on, please. Just one.

I scrolled through my phone again and found one of me at the beach. It wasn't showing too much, I guess. It's not like my dad let me wear a bikini anyway. I sent the picture to Ezra and he sent me the heart eyed and drooling emojis.

Nice one.

Thanks.

"Olivia!"

I heard my dad calling my name. I got up and tucked my phone in my pocket. As I moved closer to the staircase, I could tell we had company. Walking downstairs, I saw Liam, Addison and Mickey were running toward the backyard. I could hear Aunt Jamie's voice from the kitchen telling them to slow down.

"Hey, Livy," Bianca said, standing next to Uncle Brandon.

"Hey. Hi, Uncle Brandon."

"Hey, Princess," he said, giving me a smile.

"Daddy, can we go to my room?" I asked.

"Sure, go ahead. I'll call you back down for dinner."

"Okay."