Put You Down

|Logan's POV|

Just a couple weeks left of school before Summer break officially starts. Between vacations, wrestling training and football camp, it's going to be busy. Plus, I want to spend as much time as I can with Teo before he goes off to college. This was proving to be difficult with Samantha wanting to be around me all the time.

I was just getting home from hanging out with Teo and the guys. My mom wanted us all home for dinner. Afterwards, I was in my room playing the game when there was a knock on my door. I yelled come in to whoever it was.

Looking at the time, it had to be one of my parents. My sisters were probably sleeping even though sometimes one of them would come lay in my bed if they had trouble sleeping. I was surprised to see both of my parents. Shit, what did I do now?

"Hey, son. Pause the game. Your mother and I want to talk to you."

I did as I was told. My mom sat on my bed and my dad took a seat on the bench in my room. From the looks on their faces, I knew this was something serious. What the hell was going on? Better yet, what do they know that I don't.

"Did I do something wrong?" I asked.

My mom quickly shook her head.

"No."

"Then, what's going on? Why do you guys look like that?"

She sighed and fixed her gaze on my father. I turned to him and he gave her a head nod. They're having a silent conversation as if I'm not here.

"Mom..."

"You know of the guy that I was working with for this tour, right?"

"Yeah, that guy," I said sarcastically.

Something about him rubbed me the wrong way. After seeing that video, I wanted to take his head off. He was disrespecting my mom and the video recordings were out of line.

"Well, there was an incident at the studio. I didn't say anything to anyone, initially. It caught me off guard and I know my behavior after the fact had you worried."

An incident? What was she talking about?

"Mom, can you stop talking in code? I'm not a baby. You can just say it."

"Logan..."

"Mom, just tell me."

"There was an incident at the studio where I was sexually assaulted by Michael."

I stood there staring at her. What the fuck?

"He touched you?"

"There were a slew of inappropriate comments, but yes, he did touch me. I was groped."

"What? Wait, was this before or after that time at the studio where he was being rude to you. You know, when you were on IG Live?"

"It was before."

"And you still worked with him?!"

"Logan, lower your voice, son. Your sisters are sleeping."

I quickly turned to my dad.

"How are you so calm about this? He touched her! She's my mom!"

"I know," he quietly said.

"You have to do something!"

"Logan, sweetheart, listen please. I am doing something. I didn't want you to find out through a tabloid or social media. I am following through with pressing charges and I'll be releasing a statement."

I just stared at her.

"When?"

"Tomorrow morning. I don't need anyone to tell my story for me. Unfortunately in this industry and many others, things like this happen. I never thought I'd be in this position, but here we are," my mom stated."